30 | bali baby

Kimoya-Lee Gordon - 24

📍- Spring Gardens, Montego Bay
🕰️ - 9:09am
📆 - December 21st

"Mi nuh wah watch dat mommy" Kali shakes her head as I put on Inside Out 2 on disney+, making me furrow my brows.

"A wah now?"

"Me already watch it" she crosses her arms and I sigh, rubbing my belly.

"When yuh watch dis? It just come out" I ask her since I'm confused.

Probably one a she white lie dem again.

"Arianna and me watch it! And she buy me this, and that..and we did get candy and popcorn" she begins to ramble on, holding the specific LOL Surprise dolls in her hand.

"Alright, alright. Wah yuh wah watch den?" I stop her, handing her the remote to find something.

"Mah put on wah christmas movie, it's four days till christmas" she puts down the remote to show me four fingers and I nod and smile.

"Smart girl..Now mi come to think of it a such girl birthday.." I mumble the last part to myself, going to instagram to see if they've posted anything.

Two minutes ago

Two minutes ago...A suh mi fast? Chro.

Till death do us part my ass, Taryll just distasteful and nasty.

I've been watching their stories and sending them to Taneisha although she's just been ignoring them.

I've seen that they flew to Miami and he brought her a car then surprised her to Bali. I hope she can keep up and match his energy for his birthday next month, lol.

He doesn't even care that I'm eight months right now, I texted him earlier and i'm still on delivered and I know he's seen it.

I'm literally due near his birthday and he doesn't even show any little amusement about it, he hasn't even gave me any good names yet.