n i n e t e e n

I woke up fairly late, 11 am, the bright light shining through our bedroom window. I turned over, seeing Jack peacefully sleeping, his hair slightly messy from last night ;)
I kissed his cheek, watching his eyes flutter open, smiling at me.
"Morning baby girl," he said with a sexy morning voice. I smiled, his eyes sparkling back at me. I sat up, brushing my teeth, walking over to the dresser, grabbing some denim shorts, and a black v-neck shirt, feeling Jack's eyes burning into my back.
"Like what you see?" I said, as he stared at my half naked body, since I only had my undergarments on.
"Maybe." He winked, and I blushed, changing into my clothes. I straighten my hair, and lightly did my makeup. Overall it took me about 30 minutes to get ready. Jack had a SnapBack on, with a loose white t-shirt, and black jeans. I went downstairs, turning on the tv, to see what was latest in the news world.
"Okay, thanks man." Jack said, hanging up his phone, shoving it in his pocket. He walked down the stairs, and sat next to me, throwing my legs onto his lap. I loved it, and I knew he did too.
"So Cameron just called and said that our senior class having a reunion."

I rolled my eyes, and threw my head back. I wasn't planning on going back there anytime soon, but I do want to see Anna. She was my best friend, and I haven't talked to her since graduation.
"Okay, when does it start?" I asked, looking down at my phone.

"3:30."

My phone clock read 2:30, so we decided to go. We drove to Katherine's house, and picked up Kaden, who was more than happy to see us. We hung out there for a few minutes, until we left, and headed to the high school. Jack parked in a parking spot, and we sat there for a moment. I looked over at Jack, bringing him in for a kiss. We kissed for a moment, and got out of the car, with Kaden in Jack's arms. We walked in, and many people filled the hallways and gymnasium. I kissed Kaden's cheek, before Jack walked off with Cameron who was standing a few feet away from where we were.

this should be fun.
(sorry it was short)