Am i dead?!

*Rodrick is in a wagon full of dead bodies and the wagon hits a bump, Rodrick looks around and sees dead bodies then looks at the man driving the wagon*
Driver: Not long now.
Rodrick: *whispers* Hey-
Driver: Dang Forrester's... Have to live so far away.
*Rodrick rolls over a body and realizes something*
Rodrick: Fa-Father!
*Rodrick passes back out, wakes back up a few hours later, driver gets out talking to some other guy*
Driver: I come from the Twins bearing the dead of House Forrester. Lordly types, from the looks of 'em.
Other guy: all right. We'll take 'em.
Driver: Well, they're not free, are they? How much are you paying for 'em?
Other guy: Ser Royland.
Ser Royland: you again?!
Driver: I....er was-
Ser Royland: who've you got this time? Some poor peasant dressed up like a lord? A stable boy in bannerman's clothes?
Rodrick: Ser Royland!
Ser Royland: you did this at Duskendale and you have the guys to try again?
Driver: no, I-
Ser Royland: This house has suffered the loss of many good men.... And you dare come here claiming to have Forrester dead!?
Driver: they're Forrester! Look at their colors!
*Rodrick attempt so crawl out of the wagon*
Ser Royland: Leave. Now.
Driver: fine! I'll dump 'em in the river then!
Ser Royland: You come back here again and you won't be leaving! You got that?
Driver: Aye! I heard you!
*rodrick gets out the wagon and wagon leaves*
Man: what is it Ser?
Ser Royland: this ones still alive! You there who are you?
Rodrick: it's me. Rodrick.
Ser Royland: Rodrick...!? Rodrick! By the gods, it is you!
Man: Ser?
See Royland: Fetch the Maester! Hurry! Rodrick!?
*rodrick passes out Maester is doing surgery on rodricks leg and Rodrick wakes up in the middle of the surgery and takes a breathe*
Maester: My lord! You should not be awake. The milk of the poppy. drink. come now.
*rodrick drinks it*
Maester: that's it.
*lady Forrester and Duncan walk in*
Lady Forrester: Rodrick!?
Maester: My lady! I am at a very delicate moment in the surgery.
Lady Forrester: please. I want to see my son.
Duncan: how is he? Will he live?
Rodrick: Let him.....
*puts head down*
Maester: Ser, My lady, I must insist that you leave.
Lady Forrester: Rodrick, what have they done to you?
Maester: these wounds would have killed any other man. as it is he may never walk again.
Lady Forrester: Rodrick. What's wrong with him!?
Maester: he drank the milk of the poppy.
Lady Forrester: please don't leave me! Not yet!
*Rodrick passes out, wakes back up to talia singing a song she is writing*
Rodrick: I heard that one before. it's nice.
*talia runs over to Rodrick*
Talia: Rodrick! Thank the gods!
*talia hugs him and backs off*
Rodrick: ah!
Talia: I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you.
Rodrick: come here, sister.
*rodrick hugs her*
Talia: how bad is it? Maester Ortengryn says your leg may never fully heal. and your face...
*rodrick grabs her wrist softly*
Rodrick: these wounds will heal, Talia.
Talia: I know. You'll be your old self before we know it. Rodrick....there's something you need to know. Ethan is dead...
Rodrick: Ethan!?
Talia: Roose Bolton's person came in here and threatened to take me away. Ethan grabbed me....and that monster out a blade through his throat! Like it was nothing. Ethan.....
*talia starts crying and leans into rodricks shoulder*
Talia: how could this happen to him?
Rodrick: we'll make Ramsay pay for what he did. I promise.
Talia: good. we're planning to honor Ethan in the grove, alongside....father. And now mother wants me to write this song for the funeral! I cant....
Rodrick: you can, Talia. I know you can.
*they both hear evil laughs outside, Talia walks over to the window*
Talia: it's been chaos here since he died. we have Whitehill soldiers stationed in our courtyard.....Even the small folk don't feel safe. You need to show everyone who this house belongs to.
Rodrick: they need a lord.
Talia: You're still a hero to them. if you lead, others will follow.
*talia walks back over*
Talia: I know you still need time to heal, but.....
Rodrick: I'll be fine, Talia.
Talia: the council is meeting in the Great Hall right now, actually. Nobody expects you there, but......if you think you're ready....
Rodrick: I want to go.
Talia: can you even stand? They could use your leadership...
Rodrick: only one way to find out.
*rodrick sits up*
Talia: I missed you brother. you can do this, Rodrick. I know you can.
*rodrick stands up, takes one step then falls*
Talia: Rodrick!
Rodrick: I'm fine.
*sits up, and Talia closes the door*
Rodrick: why'd you do that?
Talia: I won't let anyone see you like this. Not when the house appears so weak already.
Rodrick: I need to attend that meeting.
Talia: and you will. But you will get there on your feet. It's a long way to the Great Hall.
*talia puts out her hand*
Talia: we can't risk you falling where others can see. take my hand. Let me help you.
*rodrick takes talia's hand*
Rodrick: thank you, Talia.
Talia: ready?
*rodrick nods his head yes and stands up and leans on Talia and walks to door*
Talia: everyone will be so glad to see you up. Though I think you'll find that much has changed....
*meanwhile at the wall, Gared rides his horse to the gate*
Solider: recruit at the gate!
*gated walks in looks at the elevator*
Cotter: Looks like it was built by giants, doesn't it? You're new. Here to take the black? Cause you got that look about you.
Gared: I need to speak with The Lord commander.
Cotter: we.....don't have one right now. it's frostfinger you want. He'll get you all sorted out.
Gared: which one is frostfinger?

Cotter: that guys there. says us new recruits are all dead men. but don't let him scare you. that's just his way. you seem nice. that's not good around here.
*guys walks away and Gared walks up to frostfinger*
Gared: you're frostfinger?
Frostfinger: you recruits. you come.....you train......you fight....you die. who are you boy?
Gared: I'm Gared Tuttle. Nephew to Duncan Tuttle, Castellan of IronRath.
Frostfinger: Gared Tuttle of IronRath. and how does a castellans nephew get himself sent to the wall? You a thief? You abandon your post?
Gared: I killed the man who murdered my family.
Frostfinger: then you know how to fight, at least. and you're no liar, either.
Gared: Ser?
Frostfinger: From Duncan Tuttle, Castellan of House Forrester.
Gared: my uncle wrote to the nights watch?
Frostfinger: He goes on for a bit....then he asks us to make you a ranger. as if it's a night hood. so you see, Tuttle....i know all about you. you ARE a killer. even if you are man enough to own up to it.
Gared: yes, ser.
Frostfinger: now then. we'll start your training in the morning. For today, you need a cot, and a cloak.
Gared: understood.
Frostfinger: oh, and Tuttle? Soon the nights watch will be your death. when it comes.....try to make it quick.