**13**

‼️Warning ‼️
Mature language ahead.
Not 18+ but has use of abusive language

Pls enjoy

°°°°

"Rag-Ragivh pls uss chod do... Yaksh ko chod do. Tum jo bologe main woh karungi." She told controlling her sobs

(Woh actually in the forest, Ragivh's men hit yaksh on head and he fainted.  They then tied his eyes and hands and threw him on a rock where he was lying unconscious with a bleeding head.)

"You will come with me. You will stay with me in my kingdom."
"No way!"
"Then tere pati ka bachna bhi no way" He said mimicking her sadness.

"Nahi nahi... Main jaungi... But tum use safe toh rakhoge na..?"
"Main tere jaise vade karke bhaag nhi jata. "

Anika muttered 2 3 silent curses when you felt him pulling your hand. She saw Ragivh's man who was disguised as the soldiers earlier, taking yaksh back to the palace. She then were forced to ride the horse with him.

He finally took her to the palace.

There was a storm going on inside Anika. She was thinking of all the possible means to escape.

She hated that person.

...

Meanwhile in SuryaVansh

He was lying unconscious. A vaidya (olden time doctor) was beside him check him from top to bottom.
He slowly opened his eyes and the first thing from his mouth was "My Wife.. My Anika.. "

The people in the room glanced at each other exchanging terrified looks.

As soon as Anika left the palace, there was a rumours spread that Anika ran away with another prince.
If by night she doesn't return, it will be officially true.

They told all this to suryaksh. And that bastard Ragivh was also present there to fuel the fire.

...
1 day passed
2 days
3rd day Ragivh returned to his palace.

There he saw Anika cooking food in the kitchen.
He went to her

"Princess enjoyed working as a maid?" She was silent so he continued "Spend a night with me. Be my $£× $|@v€  and you wouldn't need to work. Just satisfy me on bed and you'll be treated like the princess you were."

As soon as he completes his statement, a hard slap lands on his face. His face turned to the other side as he starts fuming with anger.

"KIDHAR MAR GAYE tum sab... Tum sab ko paisa phokat mein deta hun. Is ®@nd! ko room ke andar leke aao. Das minute main...."
💙💙💙💙

Uff.. Did you like the chapter.
Feel free to express your opinion on this.

Pls vote and follow me
Yt handle @TaeshaKim_07
                   @TaeshaKim_31
Follow me on whatsApp as well (link in description)
Discord id taekook_taesha

Love you🤍
take care. 💜