01

-
Harry
I woke up to my alarm ringing and groaned, It's not that I didn't like school I just didn't like dealing with teachers and sometimes the homework. If it was reading I was down , because reading was my favorite.

I got dressed in some black skinny jeans and converse and topped it with a beanie.

I walked to school, humming along to my music. I walked into the school building with a long sigh.

I felt someone jump on my back excitedly and I almost toppled over. I grinned when I noticed who it was. Lottie my bestfriend. She was great in the sense that she could make me forget all my life problems. If it wasn't for her I probably wouldn't be able to get by in school.

"Lottie Tomlinson what are you doing" I tried to sound angry but failed miserably.

She laughed and said "So I have a proposition Styles, my older brother is coming back from Uni and we're throwing him a welcome back party, you should come and accompany me so I won't be alone."

I have never met Lottie's brother he was always out, and when he did come back from Uni, I was usually away. "What do I get out of this?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"You get the pleasure of spending time with me" she winked.

I groaned but nevertheless agreed, I knew my mum would let me go because it was Lottie we were talking about; sometimes it felt like they loved her more than me .
I made it to my class with Lottie's older brother lingering my thoughts .

------------------

It's quite short and I apologize just trying to warm up to the story.
It'll get better I promise x
-Mara