45

*rachel's pov*

"Emily! Come here right now!" I shout angrily. She drew on the walls with a permanent marker.

"Yes mommy?" Her sweet, little, innocent voice asks.

"Why'd you do this?" I pointed towards the wall. "I-I wanted to draw a picture of you, me, daddy and my baby brother even if he isn't here. " She stutters.

I deeply sighed. "Don't do it again. Now go upstairs and get ready for bed. "

She obeys. I grab a sponge from under the sink and spray Clorox onto the wall.

I scrub and scrub but nothing comes off the wall. I sigh once again.

I guess I'll just repaint the wall or something. The doorbell rings.

"What the hell does everyone want today?" I mumble.

I open the door to be faced with the one person that shouldn't be here.

"Cam." (a/n: y'all saw it coming. don't be surprised. )

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah, sure."

He walks in and sits on the couch.

"Mommy, who's here?" I see Emily at the bottom of the stairs. Her gaze goes from me to Cameron. Her eyes light up.

"Daddy!" She runs up to him and gives him a hug. He picks her up and kisses her forehead.

"I missed you, princess."

"Emily." I say sternly. Cameron sets her down.

She looks at Cameron with sad eyes. He smiles at her sympathetically. He sees the look on my face.

"Uh, Emily, I think you should go upstairs. I'll be up in a bit to tuck you in." She smiles but runs upstairs, pretty excited.

"What are you doing here?"

He drops the envelope on the coffee table. "I didn't sign those stupid fucking papers."

I open my mouth to say something but I quickly shut it. "Want something to drink?"

"Are you fucking serious? That's all you tell me?"

"Hey, stop cursing! Emily's upstairs."

"That's it. This has to end." He quickly gets up.

"Wha-" Before I could say anything, his lips are roughly on mine.

Our lips move in sync. He pulls back a little bit. I grab both sides of his face and pull his lips back on mine.

A couple of seconds later, we pull apart, gasping for air.

"Fuck you. Even though I love you."

I scoff. "Shut up, Dallas and get your ass in my bedroom after you tuck Emily in."

----

okay, yeah I'm done.

this book somewhat sucks.

this chapter was predictable.