05

Stephanie's P.o.v
I just made my first YouTube cover and it was with Justin Bieber.
"Justin let's go for a walk on the beach."
"Ok let's go"
I hopped into Justin's Range Rover and we headed to the beach. Shut up and dance by walk the moon came on and it was both our favourite song, so we put it full blast and started singing loudly.
Today was the best day ever! To bad it's gonna be ruined because I'm gonna tell Justin that shawn asked me out and I'm going to Disney world with him for 2 weeks.
We arrive at the beach and we are walking on the board walk when I heard my phone ring. It was my mom.
"Hey mom"
"Hey honey, I was just calling to ask what time you are coming home and just to see if you're still alive ."
"I'm still alive and I'll be home around 8:30 , 9:00 the latest."
"Ok, see you soon sweetheart"
"Bye mom, I love you "
"Love you too"

Me and Justin sat on the sand looking at the sunset. I rested my head on his lap, he rested his hand on my stomach and then he started running his fingers through my hair. I could live in this moment with him forever.

"I love you so much Stephanie and I never want to loose you." Justin says smiling at me. After he said that he leans him and kisses me.
The kiss lasted a good 15 seconds.
When we both pulled we just stared into each other's eyes.

How am I supposed to tell him, Shawn asked me out?

I'll tell him on the way home.
I take my head of his lap so I could put Justin's hoodie on. It was so warm and smelt so good. I rested my head on his should and he put his arm around me.

Justin's P.o.v
Stephanie was resting on my lap and she look so beautiful. I stared running my finger through her hair and my other hand was resting in her stomach and was intertwined with her hand.

"I love you so much and I never want to loose you." I told her smiling down at her. I kissed her right after. The kiss lasted at least 15 seconds. I could live in this moment with her forever.

It was getting cold and Stephanie looked really cold so I gave her my hoodie.
It was 8:15 so we walked back to my car and I drove her home. We got to her house at 8:40.

Stephanie's P.o.v
We arrived at my house it 8:40.
Ok here I go I'm gonna tell Justin. Goodbye to the best day ever.

"Justin, I have to tell you something"
"You can ask me anything." He said putting one hand on my thigh and his other hand intertwined with mine.
"Shawn asked me out and I'm going to Disney world with him for 2 weeks."
"Oh"
"I didn't want to tell you because I hate seeing you upset but I had to cause if I didn't you would've be more upset"
"I'm not upset, I'm happy for you." He said smiling with glossy eyes.
"I love you Justin, just because I'm with him doesn't mean I'm gonna stop talking to you or stop hanging out with you. I'll always be here for you no matter who I'm with."
"I love you too, I'll always be here for you too."
He leans in and I lean in and we kiss.
I'm gonna miss this so much.
"Do you want you're hoodie back?"
"No, it's fine I have a million more at home"
"I wasn't gonna give it back anyway. Jk" I say laughing
"I love you!" He says smiling
"I love you too! See you."
I knocked on the door and my mom opens it. I wave goodbye and he waves back.
"Mom I need to tell you something"
"Ok coming"
We sit down on the couch in the living room.
"Mom, Shawn asked me out!"
"That's great honey"
"He asked me if I could go with him to Disney world with him for 2 weeks. Can I go?"
"Sure honey, but you have to make sure you call me everyday."
"Thank you so much mom!"
"I need your help with something."
"Okay what is it?"
"I think I'm in love with Justin. I don't know what to do because I love shawn too."
"Follow your heart. Who do you have more fun with, who do feel more comfortable with, who makes you feel more safe , more happy and more beautiful? Who do you have stronger feelings for? Whoever does half or all of those things is who you love more."
"Thanks mom. Btw we leave for disney world next Wednesday."
Ok sweetie. I'll always be here if you ever need to talk to someone. I love you sweetie. She says before kissing my forehead.

I went to my bedroom and changed into my pjs. After I changed I hopped into bed , went on Netflix and started watching Keeping up with the Kardashians. I couldn't stop thinking of Justin and how sad he looked. It broke my heart to see him like that.
It was getting late and I have to wake up early in the morning because me and my mom are going to Niagara Falls for the day. So I went bed.

Justin's P.O.V
As I was driving home, all I could think of was Stephanie says Shawn asked me out. I was so upset. When I got home I went straight to my room and started to cry. I love her so much, I thought she loved me too. I guess not.

I decided to start writing a song.
Well let me tell you a story about a girl and a boy. I just continued writing. It was 2:45 am I've been writing for 3 hours, wow. I fell asleep in the middle of writing the song.
I woke up at 8 am. As soon as I got up I got a call from scooter.
"Aye what's up Justin!"
"Nothing I just woke up"
"I have excited news your preforming at Yonge Dundas square tomorrow."
"Really! Can't wait, I just finished writing a song that I'm gonna sing."
"Ok, see you tomorrow. Is it okay if I bring Stephanie with me?"
"Ya sure."
"Ok thanks"

I'm going to Niagara Falls today with my mom.
"We're leaving in 10 minutes!"My mom shouts from the kitchen
"Okay mom!"
I get dressed, do my hair and go eat breakfast. I get in the car and we're off to Niagara.

Stephanie's P.o.v
It was 8 am so I went to go take a shower before we go Niagara.
It was 8:30 and we were gonna leave in 5 minutes. So I changed and did my hair. I grabbed a banana, my shoes, my bag and got in the car.
We're off.

We got to Niagara at 10:3o.

Justin's P.O.V
We got to Niagara at 11 am. My mom and I went down to the falls and just stared at it until, I saw a really attractive girl. Damn she was hot. I got a little closer and notice it was Stephanie. I run up to her and since her back was facing me I put my arms around her waist. She jumped at first but then she saw the tattoos on my arms and turned around to face me. Her face had the biggest smile on it when she turned around. She kissed me and I kissed her back. I love kissing her.

Stephanie's P.o.v
I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and when I looked down I knew it was Justin because of his tattoos. I had the biggest smile on my face when I saw his face. I had to kiss him, so I did.
I was so happy when I felt him kissing back.
I grab his hand and we stared at the falls. After we went to go play glow in the dark mini golf and our moms went to go get coffee.
I was about hit the golf ball when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and helped me play.
"I got a hole-in-one!" I say laughing
When we were done playing, we went on the Sky Wheel.
"I'm a little afraid of heights Justin"
"I'll hold you the whole time"
"You sure know how to make a girls feel safe."

As we get on we sit down and Justin is holding me close. On hand around me and the other hand intertwined with mine. When we got to the top I was really that scared because I'm with Justin and he is holding me tight. I feel really safe when I'm with him. I stood up and look out the window and Justin was standing behind me with his arms around my waist. He kisses my cheek and whispers in my ear "I love you". When we get off, we went to pizza pizza. I got a cheese slice and Justin got a pepperoni slice.

Justin's P.o.v
We did a wax hand together. And then we went into The house of Dracula. Stephanie was terrified. I was holding her and through the whole maze.
After we met up with our moms and we left.

Stephanie came over to my house and we just talked about everything.

"I'm doing a show ant Yonge Dundas square tomorrow. Do you wanna come?"
"I'd love to come."
Stephanie's phone rang, it was her mom.
"I gotta go Justin. I'll text you later and I'll see you tomorrow." She said worried
"Bye"
"Bye" she says before giving me a goodbye kiss.

She ran out of my house.