Summary

Long ago, the world of magic and paranormals lived in harmony. Until everything changed. The human race forced the creatures into hiding. Many accepted the circumstance, but not all. Rogues, angered by the humans, had started to terrorize the mortals. Weapons clashed and blood was shed. They did not expect the humans to fight back. They did.

After many years, the war and the world of immortals turned to myths. The creatures forgotten. Nevertheless, they are still here. Rogues still roam the earth and hunt down weak humans. Soon another war will come. And this time, the humans may not be so lucky.

Or will they? Eighty years ago, an oracle prophesied a human girl with the blood of every paranormal would be the humans'. But, it will cost her a high price. Cursed with the gift of feeling others' pains and sufferings, her curse may either help all humanity, or bring them to their knees. No one must know of this child's gift. If ever one does, they will come for her.

                                                          ~~~~~

Elizabeth Summers is a normal 16 year old with a secret even she doesn't know about. But once she learns this secret, gets discovered as the soon-to-be Alpha's mate, and learns about the prophecy that she's supposed to fulfill, what do you get? An abnormal girl with a seriously fucked up life.