Get in Line, Yo

It was last day of summer, and the first day of our lives! I, Dark Pit, will start you off right from the beginning! My two friends Marth and Ness got into an EPIC fight. It was so intense, I'm not even going to describe it! And that battle, changed everything.

                        Marth and I were casually walking down the street, unarmed and in the open. When suddenly, we hit a wall. This wasn't any wall though. The wall was painted the color of my soul. It was so black, we didn't even notice it. That's when I said "Hey, what's this doing here? I didn't see it before!" Marth looked at me and laughed. "It's been here for years. It's just, the color has changed." Marth and I ran back to Smash Mansion. "Hey guys," Marth said "The wall in the middle of the sidewalk's changed color!" The others lined up behind Marth, knowing what to do. I was confused. Had Marth planned something? "Yo Dark Pit, get in line." Peach ordered, slapping me upside the face. "Ugh, fine." I shrugged, crossing my arms then skipping towards her.

                        Like always, I was in the back of the line. We all started to walk awkwardly down the alleyway until BAM! All 40 of us hit it at the sametime. "Isn't this strange?" Dedede asked, slowly turning his gaze over to Marth. "I DON'T SEE ANYTHING!" Pit yelled, violently running back and forth. "Well, yeahhh. It was pink last week." Marth agreed. All the sudden, Lucina drove up in a car. Inside the car were Palutena and Link. "Ey," Lucina said "We have to go back to the future!" Everyone quickly turned to the 'car'. "What? Why?" I asked. "BECAUSE," Palutena said "Your kids! You have to change their names!" "Kids? What kids?" R.O.B asked. "Shulk and Robin have a child! It's name causes EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE to die." Lucina explained. "But how come you're still alive?" Robin questioned, giving her a smug ish look. "Well," Lucina said "I just am." Link opened the door of the car, and proceeded to vomit everywhere. "Spare me..." Moments later, he fell over dead. "OH NO! MY PARALLEL SELF IS DEAD!" Toon Link yelled, slowly fading away. Once he was completely gone, Rosalina said "No one liked either of them anyway." Lucina grabbed my hand and slowly pulled him into the "car".