A Kid?

The silver haired boy nearly choked on his own lungs when he fell through the Ark gate. He only caught a glimpse of a large '?' above the diamonds before falling completely through with a sickening feeling in the pit of his stomach. The boy, in the blink of an eye, passed the whole Mediterranean-like town of the Ark, before falling backwards into darkness, into a door labeled 'New York, 2014'.

He slipped. into unconsciousness.

~With Coulson~

Agent Coulson had been heading into the doors of the Stark Tower, to discuss getting Tony Stark to join the Avengers, when a bright white light fell over the street. Coulson blinked, shielding his eyes from the light, before seeing a big diamond, that looked shattered, surrounded by many more smaller diamonds floating in the distance -not to far, actually.

Coulson looked up at the Stark Tower, before jogging as best he could in his suit, to see what the hell was going on.

When he got to the bright diamonds, an old man fell out of the biggest one backwards, or at least, that's what it looked like. Coulson jumped in surprise, and kneeled down next to the white haired person. Who, he now realized, was actually a young boy. He didn't look any older than 13!

Coulson was startled to see an angry red-purple scar trailing over the left side of the boys face, though he couldn't see where it began, as his strange hair covered it. Coulson lifted his hand to the boys neck, checking for a pulse. His eyes softened, and he tried picking up the boy -although, he only managed to get one arm around his waist and hold the boys right arm around his neck. Coulson limply carried him away, opting for a quick stop by S.H.E.I.L.D Headquarters before meeting with Tony.

Coulson sighed, he didn't like bringing in a child, but this kid was a mystery. Just falling out of a "portal" of sorts, and with his strange looks, too! The scar over his face looked almost too precise. Like the boy had done it to himself.

As Coulson thought all of this over, he didn't notice the boys eyes flick open, revealing molten yellow fading to silver pools, before closing again.

///|\\\

A/N: yup~! So this was the prologue, ish. I'm sorry, it's 4 am and I need sleep but I can't. My phone is about to die anyways, so I'll have to update tomorrow! I hope you like it! Leave some feed-back too please~