Chapter 11

Dante ~

I woke up and Nicki was still on top of me thank God this wasn't a dream. Her tiny body was all curled up . We were both completely naked so I had to control myself . I'm pretty sure that's not how she would like to be woken up . My phone was on the floor I reached for it I unlocked it .

Dante- Damn it's 2:00

I was all types of late for work and Nicki had to be late . I sat up and she curled in my lap lord this girl was so adorable.

Dante- Nicki

I shook her kissing her lips softly she finally starting opening her eyes .

Nicki- 5 more minutes

Dante- Nicki it's 2 in the afternoon

Her eyes popped open .

Nicki- it's what ! Omg I have to get to set !

Dante- Calm down what time where you supposed to be there ?

Nicki- Like 7

Dante- You then probably missed that for today babygirl

Nicki- I'm going to get fired

She ran her fingers through her messed up hair holding her head in her hands.

Dante- They can't fire you

Nicki- Says who ? There already taking a chance on me giving me my first big acting role . If I fuck this up NOBODY is gonna wanna give me a role agian.

Dante- look lets go take a shower , get dressed , maybe grab some food don't worry about that we'll make sure you there tomorrow.

She looked kinda worried but she nodded and got up .

Nicki- hey have you seen my phone ?

Dante- Ummm

I looked around the living room and I saw her big ass gold phone .

Dante- There it go

She picked it up and her hand immediately covered her mouth .

Nicki ~

I'm so fuckin dead . Im dead . Im dead is all I could think there had to be a good hundred notifications from meek . I called him back I did not need him coming back to Atlanta. He answered on the first ring .

Meek- Where tf you at !

Nicki- Rihmeek lis-

Meek- Nicki do not fuckin play with me right now where are you !

Nicki- ....I'm at the house

Meek- That's funny cuz I'm in the house right now and your not here ! So where tf are you !

" Nicki you ready to take a shower "

Meek- Wait who was that ?!

I was speechless I couldn't even think of a lie fast enough my whole mind went blank.

Nicki- ummm nobody

Meek- I'm gone give you a 1 hour to get to this house 60 minutes. I swear to God if you make me find you .

Nicki- Baby lis-

Meek- Don't fuckin baby me you know what matter a fact FaceTime me I want to see you

Nicki- Wait why ?

The phone disconnected and he called back via FaceTime. Now it wasn't no way in hell I was answering that butt ass naked with my hair all over my head . I couldn't do anything but slide down the wall and cry . I was in some deep shit .