Mikan Is Sick

I realise the previous chapter, Alice Ability Class. Is a bit off topic so I will try to get tuned to the topic.

[Mikan]

It's 8 at night and I'm almost finishing my homework.

I looked at the clock when I final finish my work, shown 8.05PM.

I guess I can give grandpa the gift already..

I jog down the staircase, showing a big cheering grin to grandpa, happily talking, "Grandpa! I prepared a small gift for you since it's your birthday."

"Oh, My lovely princess. How kind are you!" He smiled.

I showed him the 3 Leaf Flower Chain and he accepted it and we stayed up to talk for a couple of minutes before I go to sleep.

[The Next Day]

I woke up, feeling dizzy.

I tried splashing water in my face But it just get more worse.

I started feeling hot.

But I quickly take a shower and put on my uniform.

Walked on to the living room, greeting grandpa.

Acting as energetic as i can.

I quickly ate my breakfast prepared and headed out for school.

Without staying any longer of grandpa will suspect and know.

[School]

[Corridor]

I still feel dizzy and hot but trying my very best to act calm.

Surprisingly, Natsume was the first to realise that I'm not feeling well.

"Are you okay?" He asked in a comfort tone. It's warm. It's calm. A rare tone, I will never achieve.

"Y...a" I answered, still feeling dizzy and boiled hot.

"Really?" He leaned close to me, leaving inches of space between us. His breath was thicked and mine is hot. His breath blow through me, leaving a cool chill. The gap in between is definitely close enough to do anything bad. Totally.

"Ye...s" I tried to push him away but it only make him come closer to me.

"You're not well. Don't lie." he cared. For the first time. He cared. Terrifying.

"E..h..." I said back, seriously have no strength like he said. I'm dizzy and hot. At least not the time I will talk back.

As a surprise, he leaned his forehead to mine and kissed me for a couple of second.

The kiss lasted for 12 seconds before he let go.

"Eh....h" I tried to yell but couldn't, so I tried to push him away although I have no strength.

"You! You took my first kiss!" I yelled.

"Well... it wouldn't be the last time." He smirked, "At least, you cheered up" he added on with a smile.