#1 Monkeys and Parrots and Wolves! Oh My!

Jill loved animals. She owned a cat named Jed, a dog named Bella and a mouse named Ali. But, she wanted more!

 She went to the pet store but they had nothing for her. So, she went to the zoo. 

 A new baby monkey had just been born. Jill snuck into the pen at midnight and snatched baby that the zoo named Coconut and zoomed home.

 After a week of hiding Coconut, Jill became bored again. She only had four pets, and she wanted more!

 She went to the zoo, but there was nothing for her. So, she went to Mexico.

 A parrot was flying around and it caught Jill's eye. That night, she snatched the parrot she named JoJo, and brought him to Cuba. 

 After two weeks of hiding Coconut and pretending JoJo was legal, Jill became bored. She only had five pets and she wanted more!

 She looked up wild animals in Mexico, but there was nothing for her. So, she went to the Rescue Centre for Wild Animals. 

  There was a sleeping wolf pup, that called Jill's name. That night, she brought little Bianca home. 

 After one month of hiding Coconut, pretending JoJo was legal and saying Bianca was a husky pup, Jill became bored.

 She went to The Animal Rescue Centre for Wild Animals, but there was nothing for her. So, she went into the woods. 

 A cute owl was what Jill needed.

 Late that night, Jill picked up Spells, her new owl and carried her home. But, when she returned she saw a horrid sight.

 The police had Coconut, JoJo and Bianca in a cage and were taking Spells away. Jill sighed and said goodbye to her animals as they could no longer stay in the house. 

 Coconut was returned to the zoo.

 JoJo was returned to Mexico.

 Bianca was returned to The Animal Rescue Centre for Wild Animals.

  Spells was returned to the forest.

  And Jill never did it again.

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed this short story! I will write more in the future!