Chapter 2 The Boat House

"Turn it up! It's my favorite song!" Raine yelled. She was wearing a black and white striped t-shirt, a blue skirt and a white jacket with black flats with a red ribbon holding up her hair. "I'm so happy today! Three more weeks until my birthday and Uncle Marko said the next time he sees me, he will take me parasailing, water skiing, bare foot water skiing-"

"What happened to the boring Raine? The one who reads books and get good grades? The Raine who loves being a nerd?" Octavia interrupted. She was wearing a red tank top and blue jean shorts with her favorite, worn out sneakers.

"One, I'm not a nerd and two, I'm like that at school. When its summer, I want to get out and see the world or do something I might only be able to do once in a life time!" Raine grumbled. "But Mom and Dad won't take me anywhere or let me do anything that I might only be able to do once in a life time." She spoke louder when she said mom and dad. "And Octavia, I think sometime we should get you some new sneakers."

Octavia saw Mom roll her eyes in the mirror and Dad chuckled a laugh under his breath. "Hey Raine, look! Uncle Marko's house! And he's home!" Raine did a fist pump.

"YAY! Does that mean we can do those cool things you were talking about?" Aisha asked. She was wearing a camo jacket, camo pants, green shoes and a camo baseball hat. She had her big blue book bag laying on the floor. Raine looked at Aisha and nodded.

"Raine and Octavia, when we get out, I want to say thanks to Mr

"Raine and Octavia, when we get out, I want to say thanks to Mr. and Mrs. Marine for coming with us." Polo ordered as they came up the drive way. They parked their truck in front of the big, white lustrous beach house as Uncle Marko strolled down the stone walkway. The father was the first one to walk out of the black truck. "Well good evening, Marko."

"Polo!" Marko laughed like he was playing the game. "I never get tired of that greeting. So, how's the family? All is good I hope. Nothing unordinary happened?"

"No. Why? Did something happen today that I should know about?" He whispered as he patted his older brothers back and walked away from the group of girls toward the beach with a worried look on his face. As they were walking a red van came up the drive way. It was Aisha's parents. Her father was blonde and had blue eyes, and her mother had black hair and eyes like emeralds.

"Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Marine for coming with us!" Octavia and Raine said in harmony.

"Hey Hank, I think something is going on, so would you mind if you go see what you can do to help?" Liz asked.

"Oh, no problem." Hank nodded and jogged over to the brothers who were sitting on a bench under the girl's favorite apple tree. The apple blossoms were blooming and Marko was stroking his chin when Hank got over to them.

"Hey Mom, can we go over to the stores on Main Street?" Aisha asked.

"Okay, Aisha. Here is some money for you three. Now, go have some fun." Her mom, Sally, gave Aisha sixty dollars.

"We will!!!" Raine said as they got on her bike. Octavia had to help get Aisha's bike out of her family's over packed van. Soon, they were off.

⚡️☁️🔋☁️⚡️

"We're back!" Octavia yelled through the door of the big, bright beach house. "Is anyone home?"

Octavia walked into the kitchen and picked up a note that was on top of island. "No. I don't think so, on this letter it says that our parents and Uncle Marko had to run an errand."

"Well, I do think they had to run because their cars are still here." Aisha pointed out.

"Ya, I guess your right Aisha. I don't think they will mind if we go in Marko's boat house." Raine asked with hope.

"Okay fine, but write a note for them, too." Octavia demanded.

"YES!" Aisha cheered.

Soon after Raine wrote the note, they raced of towards the docks to where the boat was. Once they found the boat, they got inside.

"This boat is so cool! I love it!" Raine said.

"I have a bad feeling about this. We haven't checked the weather today and the wind is getting a little bit stronger. Look." Octavia pointed to a flag on a pole.

"Don't worry, Tavi. Everything will be alright. There isn't even a cloud in the sky, you have to loosen up a bit and relax." Aisha said calmly.

"All right if you say so, but if anything happens, don't say I didn't warn you." Octavia uttered grabbing a deck of cards out of a cupboard. In the other cupboards were food, tools and a first aid kit.

Then, after they were half way done playing a game of go fish, the boat started to rock back and forth. Then, the wind became so strong, you could actually hear it.

"I TOLD YOU SO!" Octavia yelled over the storm. Then, the girls looked out the window. They were being taken up high into the sky and away from the docks out to sea. Something flew and hit the boat hard on the side knocking the girls down, and then there was blackness.