The invaders

Furious at Not-Mechagodzilla's failure, Dr. Reptilius ordered all his troops to his warship, if his minions cannot do such a simple job, he will personally do it! Within minutes, a war party of trilopods, Amourdillo troopers and his three mutants are ready along with his clone of not monsters. Dr. Reptilius took his pet Dorat and entered the ship, setting a course for Earth. Back on Earth, the humans are.preparing themselves in case there are more of these monsters. They even got M.O.G.U.E.R.A and Kiryu to stay guard. Clint Holland took out two rifles and handed them to Lamina and Petiole. 1 hour later, something is flying straight towards them. Godzilla immediately heat beamed it, knowing that it contains trilopods. After destroying the pod, several gunships flew down. Godzilla and the mechas fired several range attacks at them. One gunship landed and a squad of armourdillo troopers rolled out. The professor saw them getting up, and firing lasers at the American soldiers." Great scott! Those things are similar to something I saw from star wars."" You're right, those things are like destroyer droids." Clint agreed. The amourdillo troopers, like destroyer droids, have shields on themselves, they also roll as fast as one and are relentless. Steven Woods, quietly sneak behind them, rolled a grenade inside their shields and ran as the amourdillo troopers explode. The Zhu li meanwhile, have to deal with Glacies. The monster have a freeze beam that always caught them off guard. The mechanical hand are one of the most effective weapons against him. Godzilla meanwhile had to deal with both Obsidius and Krystalak. Kiryu tried to help by firing the absolute zero cannon at Obsidius, but the volcanic monster retaliated by shooting a stream of lava at it. M.O.O.G.U.E.R.A attacked by shooting eye beams at Obsidius, but Krystalak jumped up and clawed M.O.G.U.E.R.A, destroying it. Godzilla did an explosive attack, blowing both monsters away. While fighting the amourdillo troopers, Clint noticed a large bulky reptilian humanoid, with three horns and three eyes ordering his warriors to press on their attack. Clint turned to the Spimen and asked," So, uh, is that the Dr. Reptilius to told us about?"" Yes he is." Lamina took a blade and ran towards him." For our people!" Dr. Reptilius saw the spimen girl charging swiping her blade at him. The silvak blocked the cuts with his arms before using an energy blast to blow her away. Petiole helped his sister up before charging towards Dr. Reptilius. Both spimen and silvak trade blows and even caused a dust cloud. Petiole was fast and unrelenting, but Dr. Retilius is bigger, faster and stronger. Dr. Retilius grabbed Petiole by the arm and threw him away. Clint told Lucia to take over the controls, he jumped.out, grabbed a rifle and fired several rounds at him. But the silvak's tough skin blocked all the bullets and he hissed at Clint. Meanwhile, Godzilla managed to kill Obsidius by heat beaming the inside of his jaws. Krystalak tried to avenge his comrade, but Godzilla made an explosive attack, knocking him down. Godzilla took the chance to heat beam Krystalak, destroying the crystal feline kaiju for good. Meanwhile, Lucia is having trouble against Glacies, until the Gotengo came to help her. Steven Woods, now inside the Gotengo fires the absolute zero cannon at him, freezing the monster. Lucia noticed a volcano at an island not far away and got an idea. She switched the Zhu li to flight mode and flew to the island. She told Atris to collect all the explosives inside the mecha and put them around the volcano, it may seem crazy, but Atris did it anyway. Lucia flew the Zhu li towards Glacies and ordered The professor to fire the headache beam at him. The monster roar in pain as the beam pushed him towards the island. Lucia took out her phone and tell Steven to pick up Atris. After Glacies made it to the volcano, Atris called Lucia and told her she's ready. With that, the mecha flew away as Atris activated the bombs, reviving the volcano and caused a tremendous explosion, killing Glacies. Dr. Reptilius quickly send his dorat and he laughed evily, he shall use his trump card to win this fight. Godzilla is just destroying amourdillo troopers when he felt a bite that hurts like an insect bite. He looked and saw a dorat biting his arm.