Sos

Cloë's pov

The next few day went just the same... unfortunately. It consisted of going to my lessons where I would fight or 'discuss' as the teachers would say which they found pretty annoying. But I mean I couldn't help it that Malfoy was such a pain in the ass. Luckely I could spend my free time with my friends. We became quite close and we always had a lot of fun. The weasley twins keep asking me if I need help with Malfoy, but I just don't think that it's gonna help. He might just get worse and worse in class. It's already pretty bad.

Today I'm gonna try to have normal conversation with him... maybe it will help and he won't ruin my whole schoolwork like he normally tries. I get to class pretty early so Malfoy isn't there just yet. Most of the time a lesson starts with a discussion about where to sit in class. I want to sit in front and Malfoy want to sit in the back so the teachers won't notice that I am the one that's doing all the work. Today was gonna be different. So before Malfoy was in the classroom I sat in the back. One discussion less! When Malfoy came in as one of the last students (what a surprise... note the sarcasm), he is kinda shocked by the fact that I'm already sitting in the back of the classroom. He comes and sits with me without any discussion. This might just be a better day than normal.

Malfoy's pov

When I get to my first lesson with Cloë I'm ready to start discussing about everything! But when I get to class I see her already sitting in the back of the classroom... Why the hell would she do that? She always does everything that I don't like cause she always wants to be right. I mean everytime I tell her how stupid she is because of everything she does, she will get mad. She's so funny when she's mad. Her arms will flex and there will be that nice determinate twinkle in her eyes.... what nice? I need to get over this already!

So like I said she already sat in the back so I just went and sat next to her without any discussion. This won't mean that I won't be annoying this whole class. I might just go a little further than normal. Let's just she what she does. Maybe she will do even more for me, just like sitting in the back of the class without any discussion.

Cloë's pov

So yea we didn't get in a discussion at the beginning but I won't be as soft as I normally am. Sitting in the back was just some compromise. I would go sit in the back without a discussion and maybe he will help me... I just don't know how I will get him to work in a different way! So class started and it was charms. We were working on the wingardium leviosa one. Last lesson I got it just like Hermione did... but she did it on her first try... it just took me a few tries to get it. In that time Malfoy had already done it just after Hermione and the rest of the time he just kept commenting on whatever I did wrong that time.

This lesson we would be practising again but this time with bigger and heavier stuff like schoolbooks in stead of a feather. Hermione did it again on her first try. When Malfoy finally decided to do it too, he did it also on his first try. I took a deep breath and tried it to.... it just didn't work the first time. Just when I was hoping that Malfoy would be different and help me, he started laughing really loud and everyone looked our way...

You're so stupid that you can't even do this. I don't even know why Dumbledore got you out of that orphanage. It would be a better decision to just leave you there. Hogwarts would be better of without you. Malfoy screamed through the whole classroom.

My eyes started to water and I got up and run away to some kind of toilets that no one ever uses. How could he do something like that? I know he doesn't like me but this was just to much!!

Hermione came to me right after her classes finished and tried to get me out of there to come and eat some dinner. I wasn't really convinced by her. Eventually she got me to think different about the situation. That I should walk around like I didn't care in stead of showing how much that hurt me. But when I got out of the stall I saw a huge troll behind Hermione. Hermione saw my shock and turned around. We turned around and run back into the stall. Then Harry and Ron came in and knocked the troll out. Hermione and I told the teachers that we wanted to find the troll because we read about them so Harry and  Ron wouldn't get in trouble. If they weren't there we would be dead by now. Luckely Mcgonagall believed us. She took points from us, but rewarded Harry and Ron because they saved us. We quickly went to the commonroom and went to bed.

Malfoy's pov

After Quirrel came running in the great hall screaming about some troll being inside the school, we all went after the prefect to the Slytherin commonroom. Just before that I noticed Cloë wasn't in the great hall... I hope nothing happend to her with that troll. Wait I shouldn't care!! She is just some Pottergirl and I hate the Potters. 

But even though Draco tried to convince himself he hated her, he didn't sleep well that night because he was worried about her...!

That was it for this chapter. Hope you like it :)