9: Scoring

"Aria!" Katniss exclaims as soon as she steps off the elevator. "You were fantastic! You're score is going to be up soon."
"Thanks, Katniss," I blush. I sit on the couch, and Effie hurries around trying to make my arrangements for my dress for tomorrow and the interview.
"Katniss, what should we do? She's not from a district, but how are going to dress them?" She asks.
"Effie, I say we base her off her score. If it's low, make her look like more of a competitor. If it's high, make her look nice, but strong," Katniss suggests.
"Perfect! And the interview?"
"Reflect her parade outfit."
"Aria? What do you think?" Effie asks. I hesitate before I answer.
"That sounds good," I smile.
"The scores are on!" Katniss exclaims, and Effie flicks the TV on. Cesar talks about what the trainers have said about the tributes. I focus on my nerves rather than pay attention to what my competitors are. I realize it's almost my turn when I see a 10 flash across a photo of Dia. A 9 rolls over a photo of Cer, and a 7 over Marsh.
I hold my breath when my photo turns up. I imagine a 1 rolling over, but I was right. Another one follows it. Eleven.
"Eleven!" Katniss shouts. I feel my pulse quicken as I watch Treva pop up. The same number circles him. I feel a rush of thankfulness wash over me. Eleven.
Eleven.
"Aria, you did it!" Effie squeals. I feel frozen in time, and I barely notice the 8 float over Cecile. I feel in my own world, afraid, anxious, excited.
"It's late. I should go to bed," I mutter. I feel like I'm floating as I walk into my room. I climb into my bed with today's clothes on and drift off to sleep.