Ice cream shop admirer

Chapter 11

It was nice the other day in the ice cream shop with Cameron and Aiden, as we drove past the gates to the pack house I saw Cameron's shoulders relax, it was like he was happy to be out of the house and not be around the pack.

We pulled up to the store and it was unlike any ice cream shop I have ever seen. When I was little my mum would sneak me out of my room and we would go and get ice cream from an old dinner. But this was colourful and bright it was mostly pink and yellow, you could see other kids skipping out with joy, licking the cold treat their mothers would give them.

Aiden ran into the store and had his face up against the glass, I saw Cameron laugh lightly out of the corner of my eye. I walked in and crouched down to Adien's leave he was looking at all the different flavours with amazement, I was shocked to there was so many. You had the simple flavour chocolate, vinla and strawberry, you then had fruit flavours like watermelon, and mango, orange, and you also had sherbets. The list went on and to be fare couldn't chose.

"What flavour do you want?" I heard Cameron say behind me I got up and turned around and nearly went straight into his chest.

"Uh..." I stuttered

"Camay can I have double chocolate with sprinkles and white chocolate sauce!" Aiden said to his brother looking up at him with puppy dog eyes. Cute. Cameron picked him up and smiled.

"Of course you can" it made my heart flutter there was nothing hotter then a guy who was good with kids. Wait I didn't just think that. "What would you like hope?" he asked raising an eyebrow

"Its fine I can pay for mine"

"I said I would take you for ice cream that means I'm paying" he said in his alpha tone I rolled my eyes and looked at the choices.

"Could I have cookie dough?" he nodded.

He went to the check out and the waiters behind the till goggled him like he was a peace of meat. I wanted to rip the girls head off. Of course Cameron didn't notice and just order

"Could I have two scoops of chocolate ice cream with sprinkles and white chocolate sauce? I would also like three scoops of cookie dough ice cream"

"Of course. Is there anything else I can get you?" the girl said batting her eyelashes.

"Uh no could I just pay you?" she nodded and took his money.

"I will bring it to your table" she said

We walked over to a booth and sat down, Aiden went and ran off to the colouring section of the shop while we waited.

"So..." Cameron said

"You know your English paper what are you going to do it on? "He was quite shocked that I was being nice but he masked his emotions pretty quickly.

"I'm not sure yet, I may do it on Dracula or a Christmas carol, why?"

"I have never read those books, surprisingly. "

"Why is that surprising?"

"Well I was home schooled I didn't have many friends only Luke so books where my friend"

"I didn't know you where home schooled if I did I wouldn't have pushed you to go to college"

"Oh no I'm glad you did I mean I wanted to go to public school, I guess now you understand why I don't like the segregation in our college its not how I expect it" before Cameron could reply the waitress had come with our orders.

"Now we have two scoops of chocolate ice cream with sprinkles and white chocolate sauce..."

"That's mine!!!" Aiden runs to sit next to me and started to dig into his ice cream.

"And lastly we have a three scoop of cookie dough ice cream" she hands it to Cameron with a napkin " Is there anything else I can get you."

"No thank you" I say and she jumped a littlie bit realizing that I was here. She then scowled and walked off.

I picked up a spoon and started to eat.

"Wait isn't you having anything?" I asked Cameron

" Oh yeah I am" he says picking up a spoon and digging into the ice cream that was between us. I give him evils but he just smirks eating the ice cream.

"Thank you for the ice cream" I say placing my spoon down clearly having enough, I picked up the napkin to wipe my mouth but I noticed there was a number written on it with a name.

"Omg" I say aloud

"What?" Aiden says with his mouth full of ice cream.

"I think your brother has an admire" I say showing a confused Cameron the number form Sarah. He started to blush. "Is the big bad Alpha blushing oh I have to get a photo of this" I say getting out my phone but he took it and put ice cream on my nose.

"You little..." I say siting up to try and grab my phone but he held it higher and higher so I couldn't reach it.

"Langue Hope there's delicate ears around" he said smirking gesturing to aiden. I huffed and sat back glaring at Cameron for the rest if the time we were in the shop.

As we left I let him leave first I then saw my phone in the back of his pocket, so as he was getting Aiden into his car seat I grabbed the phone out of his pocket.

"YES!!! VICTORIE!!!" I screamed at the top of my voice. He turned around and I ran to get in my seat I was nearly there but he grabbed my by the waist and dragged me back. "No I was so close"

"Ha-ha not close enough" he whispers against my neck. Which made me smile He plucked the phone out of my hand and walked his side of the car; I huffed and followed at him. The whole time I was begging him to give me my phone back he did in the end when we got back to the house.