The Begening

Fuck! I scowled to myself. I Slowly Bended Down Picking Up The Glass Frame Art That Now Engulfed My Foot , Wrapping It Around In A Small Puddle Of Now Gushing Blood. It Was My First Day Moving To Atlanta/Georgia And I've Already Hurt Myself. "HONEY ARE YOU OKAY"? Shouted My Mom. "Yeah I'm Good Just A Little Glass Fell On My Foot"! I shouted back . not so much of a little glass eh? I thought to myself. I slid off my creme colored sandals And Started Walking Forward Trying To Go Inside Completely Forgetting About The Sharp Glass That Lay Beneath me. SHIT! I cried out loud. I felt myself began to get dizzy when I heard " AYE YOU ALRIGHT MA"? from a distance. I Was About To Fall But A Pair Of Strong Arms Took Hold Of Me.
I looked over my shoulder and saw a fine ass nigga . Lord He Had Pearly Whites, A Firm Jawline , And The Sexyiest Lips I've Ever seen. His Complexion assisted a Caramel light brown color. He Had A Fro And He Could Dress To Impress. He Let me Go and
I Continued To Stare him down
In curiosity when" CARI ITS GETTING LATE COME INSIDE " I turned around only to notice that this fine gentleman was gone.
Sigh
I took out prices of the glass in my foot slipping back on my Sandals
Tucked a Strand Of My Curly Hair Behind My Ear And Proceeded To Walk Inside , Up The Stairs , And Plopping Myself Down Onto My Plush Purple Bed Spread Shutting my Eyes Taking Off Into A Quick Nap.

* A few minutes later*

I Woke Up , Checking The Time, 9:36
I went to my bathroom and took off all my clothes , filled the tub up with water, and sunk deep into the refreshing coolness that surrounded my naked body.
I Cleaned The Scars that Were Left By The Glass And Put A Bandaid Wrappadge around it.
I Walked into my Walk In Closet Finding Myself Some Night Clothes , slipped them on making sure to get comfortable and walked back into my bathroom. I Grabbed My Toothbrush And Brushed my Whites.
tommorows the last day of summer
I thought to myself GREAT!
When I finished , I jumped into my bed wrapping my fuzzy cover around me, switching off my lamp, got cozy, and drifted off into a deep sleep.

HEY GUYS! Its Whitneyy lol
This is my first story so please like
Share
Comment
ANYTHING
FOLLOW MEHH
promote my story
Also follow my cousin Erna Erna_0605 .
Thanks I love you guys
Chapter 2 will be up by next week ^_^ bye