The Broken Melody:Part 2

MlpLoverMelody-Hey everypony! I was sick for a couple of days, and I was unable to update. So sorry about that! Haha, it's rather ironic because Melody is my OC, and I ended with Melody critically injured and sick, sooooo.... yeah oh and I can't wait too tell you tha-

Rainbow dash-Melody!! NO SPOILERS!!!

MlpLoverMelody-Oh. Right. But I just wanted to tell everypony that as much as I appreciate my readers, I would like it if you could not copy my backstory for my pony, I have been worrying about that. You know, because I have spent years trying to come up with this entire backstory, and I would like to make sure no one copies it. Thanks for understanding everypony. I wou-

Rainbow dash-MELODY! HURRY UP AND GET TO THE STORY! EVERYPONY'S GETTING BORED!!!

MlpLoverMelody-Oops. Right on with the story then.

---------------------------------------

Melody's POV

---------------------------------------

              My eyes flickered open as I came back to reality. I stared dasily into the darkness as a door slowly creaked open. "H-hello?" I studdered.

 "Good. You're awake." 

"Where am I?" I managed to ask as the shadowy figure came closer to me.

"You're in the Canterlot Castle, Princess Melody." The unidentified pony said in a low tone. 

"Princess?" I asked rather shocked. "That is the first time somepony has called me a Princess..." 

"Yes. I know. And everypony would continue to call you that if you would just follow me...." 

"Why would I ever want to do that?" 

"Because of this!!" The figure hit a switch and suddenly a light far to my left flickered on. I squinted my eyes as I focused on the pony standing there. 

            "R-Rainbow Dash? Rainbow!" I called out, but she just stared at me with a blank stare. Then my eyes adjusted as another spotlight flickered on right next to Rainbow. It was Fluttershy. "Fluttershy! Can you hear me?!" I yelled, but she too remained silent and lifeless. Just then, quickly all the other spotlights flickered on and I saw Rarity, Twilight, Pinkie, and AppleJack. "Oh my gosh! EVERYPONY! Twilight!!! Rarity!!!" 

"They can not hear you." The voice said. 

"Why? Why are they not responding?" 

"Take a look for yourself." The pony said, gesturing towards my friends and sister. I gasped. They all had magical ties around their hooves, tying them up onboards with their cutiemarks on them. 

"Melody.... Rainbow dash started to say. Why didn't you save us?" Rainbow said in a possessed demonic tone. 

"You left us!" Rarity chimed in. 

"Yeah! You didn't care enough to fight for us when we needed you most, Melody!" Pinkie said. Then I turned to Twilight, who continued to stare at me with empty eyes. Then, she started to speak. 

"Melody, I was beginning to trust you, I was beginning to respect you, but you abandoned me. You abandoned US!" Then, they all released from their magic bonds and started walking towards me. 

"YOU DIDN'T CARE!!!" They all shouted, "YOU ABANDONED OUR FRIENDSHIP!!!"

"No... I said softly, I would never abandon you guys...." I said trying to change everything, but they weren't backing down. 

"NO! YOU DID ABANDON US! AND YOU MUST BE PUNISHED!" Then I felt a tightness around my back legs and hooves, I looked down and I saw dark magic tying me up and killing my chances to run. 

"Let me go!!!" I screamed as their eyes started glowing with dark magic. 

"NO!" Twilight screamed, her eyes glowing with hate. 

"Finish her." The figure in the corner said as it watched me struggle. Then, all six of them closed around me, and their eyes shot dark magic at me at all angles. 

"AHHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed in agonizing pain. 

"Give up Princess... Come be our ruler...." the mysterious voice continued, I could feel it getting into my head. 

"N-no..... I will never go back.... I'm n-not your ruler..." I said through clenched teeth. Then I felt my whole body shaking. Melody?!!.... Melody!!!..... MELODY! WAKE UP!!!     Then my eyes shot open, sweat dripping down my face.

To be continued in Part 3.....

AN: Thanks for reading everypony! I hope you enjoyed this action packed chapter!  See you in the next chapter, and Have a sparkly day!!!