Date with jay

'Out,' I said and the same time that jay said, 'to dinner.'

'Were you planning on telling me?' he asked glaring from me to jay.

The rest of the boys were slowly getting out of the room leaving us three.

'You think you can ask my fucking sister out to dinner without telling me?' He asked jay.

'Well we didn't not tell you for a simple reason that it just never came up,' Jay said.

'We don't  have to explain ourselves bye'  I said and pulled jay out of the door. I didn't want Ian to become too over-protective and even though I know what happened last time his best friend took me out wasn't good, jay  was different.

'Nice start to a first date huh,' I said with a smile.

'Yeah, I just hope he isn't mad,' Jay replied.

The rest of the date went well. We went out to dinner at this nice restaurant. It wasn't too fancy but it was nice and quiet. No fans or paparazzi saw us, yet at least and we were enjoying our dinner and talking. We didn't run out of things to say and we were having lots of fun.

When we finished our dinner, jay payed and then we went into the car that would get us back to the hotel.

'I had a great time tonight Caitlin, and with all the drama at the start, I didn't mention how absolutely beautiful you look.' jay said while we were getting into the elevator.

'Thank you! I had an amazing time despite Ian.' I replied blushing.

We both leaned in at the same time and kissed and I felt the same sparks as in the pool. I felt like there were fireworks going on in my stomach and I didn't want this feeling to go away. My hands trailed up and around his neck and my fingers were tangling themselves in his hair. Jay's arms snaked their way around my waist and we stayed like that, kissing, until the elevator stopped and the doors were open.

We turned to get out and ian was there looking mad.

'You can't be mad, we did nothing wrong,' I said as calmly as possible.

'But last time...' He started but I interrupted him.

'Don't think about last time. This time is different. Jay is not Rory and you know that.' I said walking back to the room. We were walking with Ian trailing behind us. I could tell that he wanted to say something but he knew that I would stop him before he could.

'You know, you should tell jay,' ian said.

'Doesn't he deserve to know,' he continued.

'Yes he does, and I will tell him when I am ready to tell the story again,' I said firmly.

'Tell me what?' Jay asked.

I mouthed later to him and told them I was tired and was going to sleep. I took a quick shower, changed into my PJs and went to sleep.

Hopefully everything would be back to normal tomorrow.

'Wake up babe,' jay said while gently rocking me.

'5 minutes,' I mumbled.

'You should be happy that your brother let me wake you up, with the glares he was sending towards me I half thought he was going to punch me,' jay said.

'Sorry about that, I have to talk to him tonight,' I said.

'Don't worry about it, just get up okay,' he said while walking out of the room.

I got up, changed into some jeans and a white tee (outfit above) and ate breakfast all in about an hour.
Ian and Daniel were sitting on the couch watching TV so I decided to join them. I wasn't sure where the other boys were so I decided to bring up yesterday.

'You know you don't need to be so protective. I should be able to date who I want,' I said.

'I know but last time I messed up and I don't want you getting hurt and running off again,' he said.

'Last time was different You know that. You also know that jay would NEVER do that. You should know him better than that,' I said.

'But,' he said.

'No buts. I also know not to let my guard down like that again okay? So I have learned from my mistakes, you can't keep me to yourself forever. I get to go out on dates too,' I said.

'What if it happens again? Then what will you do. Will you run away and try to kill yourself again or something, what if Mia didn't find you. What if she didn't stop you? Where would you be now?' he said angrily.

'Don't think in what if's. Those didn't happen and it won't happen again,' I said firmly.

'What if you let your guard down again,' he almost screamed.

'I WON'T. Look it was not my fucking fault that your best friend raped me! SO STOP MAKING ME SUFFER!' I yelled and ran back into the room. I couldn't hold the tears back so I just lay on my bed and cried.

'you okay?' jamie asked me quietly.

'Yeah,' I sniffed and sat up.

jamie came over and hugged me. He was a good hugger.

Jay walked in a few minutes later and saw me and ran over.

'What happened?' he asked me.

Jamie took this as his queue to leave and walked out of the room.

'Just got into a fight,' I said. I felt silly for making a big deal out of it. I just hated it when i fought with people I love

'Guys, I hate to interrupt your make-out session but we have to go to an interview before we are late, so come on,' dave said. He was obviously joking about the make-out session but seemed serious about the time.

So all of the boys and dave the manger left to the interview, and I stayed at the hotel thinking about what to say to ian when he's back