chapter 8: The Truth

Inumaru P.O.V: Huh! Why does Sesshomaru look at me as that of a stran~ger... Oh.... He doesn't know I exist or that I even existed. I stop. Now facing the opposite direction of Sesshomaru. I'm at his back. I try to talk but have no words. No that's not right its more like I don't know what to say. Now that I think about it why did I run up to him. Sure I remember my true self now but why was I so excited to see him? I ever actually met Sesshomaru before so why?

Sesshomaru P.O.V: I know this scent! Who is she and why does she have the same scent as me and of my father! Huh! She stopped. She's right behind me. "Who are you?" You could tell that I was slightly mad.
"My name is Inumaru." She sounds upset. I wonder why she is sad. I thought she was going to attack me. "I didn't ask for your name I asked who are you."

Inunaru P.O.V: He sounds mad! "And I responded. I am Inumaru."
"Fine then." Now he's really mad! He is now in front of me staring. I let out a small sigh before responding. "I am the daughter of Toga and Inamasatsku."

Sesshomaru P.O.V: What? "You're my sister?" I sounded calm hiding my irritation.
"Yes. Is that a problem?" I didn't notice it till now but her sign on her head is that of a full moon and mine is that of a crescent moon but hers seemes to be fading away! "Your mark!"
"Huh, oh yes, I was born on the night of a new moon, but my mother's mark is that of a full moon because she was born on a full moon. So I have the mark of a full moon but it fades away into a new moon. But unlike the real moon my mark doesn't follow the month." What! Is she really telling me the truth that she's my sister! Wait my mother has a crescent moon. Could she be related to my mother. What was the name again...
"My mother Inumasatsku once was a well known demon but her powers were sealed, but not completely. You see she was so powerful no one not even together could they completely seal her powers away." That name she is not related to my mother then but was she not a water spirit? This girl...

Inumaru P.O.V: "I really shouldn't explain anything else until Inuyasha is here." As I said it I could sense Inuyasha debating wether to come or leave.

Inuyasha P.O.V: What should I do Sesshomaru and that girl are both looking at me. Suddenly I felt someone touch me... it was Kagome.
"Hey Inuyasha I think they want you to go over there." "Huh what and leave you no way!"
"Inuyasha I think you should go."

Kagome P.O.V: As I was telling Inuyasha that he should go over to Sesshomaru and... Ina they were suddenly beside us.
"Hello Inuyasha and Kagome my name is Inumaru! I would like to explain anything and everything you need and want to know, is it okay if we all talk together?" She seemed to be sincere and serious. "Ah oh ah y-yes!"

*InuYasha EPISODE 8 UP ABOVE!*