~Prologue~

It was happening again. Little four year old Seth was looking at his parents argue in the living room for the fourth time today. This was normal for the family actually. His parents would usually argue about seven times a day and Seth would watch. As his parents kept going at it, Seth went to the back door, quietly opened it and went outside, going to his usual spot underneath his big tree.

His sighed as he sat down, he wanted to do something about his mom and dad but he knew he was too weak and they wouldn't listen listen to him. He sighed once again as he looked up at the baby blue sky, only this time he smiled a bit. Looking at the sky always calmed him down and help him be somewhat happy.

"Hey Seth!" A voice yelled, causing Seth to snap out of his thoughts. He looked over to where the voice was coming from, only to see his best friend and neighbor Roman Reigns smiling as he looks at him from the other side of the fence. Before Seth could have time to react, the six year old was already climbing over the fence.

Once he climbed the fence, he went to the tree Seth was at and sat down next to him. Seth smiled at him.

"Hi Roman." There was a hint of sadness in his voice when he spoke and Roman heard it.

"Are your parents still fighting?" Roman asked. Seth looked at him, sighed and slowly nodded. Roman frowned before pulling Seth in for a tight hug.

"It's okay buddy, I'm sure they'll stop fighting soon."

As he hugged him, he felt Seth hug him back and start to cry, shaking his head. "N-No they won't, t-they're just going to k-keep fighting."

Roman frowned at him and hugged tighter, thinking of what he can do to make his best friend happy again. Suddenly, he had an idea.

"Seth, how about you stay over at my house and stay the night there?" He suggested as he smiled widely.

"I-I don't know, I don't want my parents getting mad at me," Seth said as tears were still running down his face. "A-And your parents might say no."

"My parents like you so they should say yes and they could call your parents and let them know," Roman smiled as he wiped Seth's tears away. "Come on Sethie, I want you to be happy, not sad."

Seth laughed a bit at the nickname his best friend gave him, causing Roman to laugh along. "Now this is the Seth I wanna see."

"Okay, okay I'll stay over at your house tonight," He said as he smiled and stopped crying. Roman got really happy and decided to give him another tight hug, which of course Seth returned as he laughed.

Roman laughed along before pulling away and looking at him. "Seth, can you promise me something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Promise me that you'll always be happy and never stop smiling and laughing."

Seth smiled and nodded. "I'll promise you that as long as you promise that you'll always make me happy, smiling and laughing."

"Of course I'll promise that," Roman smiled widely and nodded.

"Pinkie promise?" Seth asked as he put his hand up and extended his pinkie out. Roman nodded as he did the same and brought their pinkies together.

"Pinkie promise."

Well, this is a new Rolleigns AU, yay~ Sorry that the prologue is short but the chapters will be longer. I don't have anything else to say other than this was inspired by the song Hold On Till May by Pierce The Veil and I hope you guys enjoy the story.