2: Oliver

My muscles were screaming out in pain, and I smiled, pushing through it. Exercise is the only thing that makes me feel good. Besides slicing throats open and such, of course. As I ran on the treadmill and pushed my body to its limit, I enjoyed the pain it created.

Five minutes left. Every last fiber of my being wanted me to stop, but I couldn't. I loved it. My body was on fire, so I pushed myself harder. I focused on my breathing as my muscles burned an intense, searing burn.

In. Out. In. Out.

I let out a sigh of relief as the treadmill beeped, signaling the end of the workout. The moving belt slowed down to a walking pace for the cool down, and I picked up my towel to wipe the sweat off my face. Focusing on my breathing, I felt my heart rate slowly decrease to normality. If I focused hard enough, it felt as if I could hear the blood rushing through my veins. The thought made me smile.

"I always love to watch you work out," a female voice purred from behind me.

I rolled my eyes as I stepped off the treadmill. This was meant to be my alone time. "What do you want, Tessa?"

Turning to face her, I took the sight before me in. Brunette hair that usually fell in loose ringlets down her back was pulled into a high ponytail, still swinging languidly. She was dressed in a neon green sports bra that wonderfully complemented her olive complexion, and black compression shorts. I made a note that her nipples were erect, showing through the spandex fabric, and I felt something stir within me. Her gray eyes sparkled seductively, as if she wore that outfit specifically for my benefit.

Tessa walked up to me and ran her fingers up my arm. "You, always."

I shied away from her touch. "I don't have time for this right now."

Her eyes lit up in amusement, and I knew she wasn't going to take no for an answer. "Oh?" she asked, her mouth forming a fake pout.

Walking over to a free area of the gym, she bent over, beginning to stretch.

I raised an eyebrow. "What are you doing?"

"Hm? I'm just stretching baby," she responded, lowering herself into a split. She knew exactly what she was doing. It was working too.

I clenched my fists and took a few deep breaths, watching as she continued to stretch. Her petite body was nicely toned, and she had curves in all the right places. She made sure to display all her assets as she twisted and bent into various positions. I felt a fire start burning deep within me, and I couldn't ignore her antics anymore.

"Come here," I called out to her softly.

She stood up and walked over to me slowly, a triumphant smile plastered on her face. I clenched my jaw. I shouldn't be so easily swayed. Wrapping her arms around my neck, she leaned in to give me a kiss. I grabbed her chin before she could, turning her head roughly and placing a kiss on her neck. She groaned.

"Please, she begged, her eyes darkened with lust.

"Don't speak." I grabbed her arm and led her out of the gym, into the locker room. I was going to be a little late to work today.

-

As soon as I walked into the office, incessant chatter filled my ears. I was comforted by the sound of ringing phones, the clicking of keys, and the sounds of heels clicking against the floor as people ran around getting stuff done. It all sounded like organized chaos. The pearl walls and glass offices gave everything a sleek, crisp look.

Walking into my office, I put my personal belongings away in the closet provided and sat behind my desk. I powered on my computer so I could start my work for the day.