𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 12

''Who is this?'' Yeri asked yawning loudly.

"It's me Y/N" I spoke slowly.

"Yaaaa-Y/N are you mad. Is this a time to call me. I was getting a very good sleep." Yeri shouted that made me to distance myself from the phone.

"I wanted to talk with you about something."

"What? If you are thinking about thanking me for the job then no need.It was my pleasure." Yeei said dramatically.

"I didn't called you for thanking you."

"Then why are you calling me this late?" Yeri asked in annoying tone.

"I-i am thinking of quitting this job." I spoke nervously.

"Yaa- Stop joking around. You know how hard it was to search for this job." Yeri shouted from the phone.

"TAT what do you mean by it was hard W-what do you mean by it was hard to search for this job. Didn't your uncle told you that he needed a maid." I asked her with confusion.

"It's nothing," Yeri said hitting her mouth for spilling a little too much.

"What are you trying to say, Yeri tell me." I asked her being concerned.

"About your job, I requested my uncle to keep you as maid. In reality he didn't needed a maid but I kept nagging him that's why he kept you." Yeri said in her low voice showing a sign of regret for speaking too much.

"Also what happens if I requested him to keep you as maid. At least you got a job that you needed too much. You told me you needed to look after your family so I felt bad for you and searched the job. In this world who would keep you at job without any qualifications, but fate was with you that you got a job in the biggest mansion." Yeru told me in one breath that made me feel guilty.

"And about quitting your job, are you really serious or are you joking?" Yeri asked me.

"I-i was just joking around.." I said and cut the phone immediately keeping my phone on the pocket.

I started to fall down sticking to the wall. I buried my head on my knees and kept crying silently.

"Why is this happening with me? I just wanted to look after my family." I started sobbing more.

I went towards the bed to sleep wiping my tears away.

________________________________

'At morning'

"Good morning Y/N" Mina said from behind.

"Good morning." I spoke in low voice.

"What are you doing?"Mina asked me. "I am just cleaning some dirts in these corner." I replied facing my back to her.

"I already cleaned there. There is no dirt. Something is wrong with you. What are you hiding from me Y/ N." Mina asked turning me over facing her.

"It's nothing"

"Today is weekend. So you can go home. It's been a long time you haven't went home." Mina said fixing my hair.

"I can go home? But what about Mr Jeon, I am his personal maid so I can't leave without his permission." I asked her looking in her eyes.

"Mr Jeon doesn't usually comes home in weekend. If he comes then I will try to manage it."

"Thank you Mina." I said smiling towards her.

"And keep these money, it's for your hard work." Mina said handing me some money in my hand.

"W-what ar-e you doi-"