Chapter (8)

 ! TRIGGER WARNING !

———0———

' Do you really want me? '

'  With all of my body and my soul '

———0———

CHAPTER 8

As the forest gradually dimmed, the fading sunlight filtered through the dense canopy, casting long, gentle shadows that danced across the ground. The once golden hue of the trees softened into muted shades of deep green and gray. The leaves, now barely visible in the twilight, swayed softly in the cooling breeze, their rustling sound like a distant whisper, delicate yet soothing. The wind, almost reverent, brushed through the branches, causing a slow ripple to pass through the forest, as if nature itself was exhaling after a long day.

 An owl hooted softly from afar, its call echoing faintly, blending with the calming murmur of the rustling leaves. The forest's tranquility returned, serene and almost untouched by the encounter moments before. The glow remained, flickering in my eyes, even as I knelt on the ground, cradling Keiko tightly against me. My heart raced, still reeling from the shock of the unexpected moment. Each beat seemed louder and faster.

Gosh my blood pressure.. ε-(ーдー)

My breath caught as I felt a soft touch on my shoulder, prompting my eyes to rise, hesitantly, from where they had been fixed. I felt Keiko shift slightly in my arms. Her hand slowly rose to her face, gently brushing against her eyes. The motion was calm, steady, without a hint of trembling, such a brave child!  as though she was trying to make sense of the moment in her own way. I held her closer, still feeling the weight of my racing heart. 

OMG OMG, is this one of those romantic... Hold on, I thought... ----ō-ō        

Haru?! Σ(°ロ°)

Haru, Haru... Right! He was the flirtatious monk. He met mitsami in the original novel at a shinto shrine. But, it was in the.. eastern lands.. How.. 

Ow..

———0———

( WARNING! WARNING! )