3. WILL BE CHILDLESS FOREVER

King ANAGHA: I WILL NEVER LET THE SAME THING HAPPEN TO OUR CHILDREN ANYMORE?

QUEEN AEINDRI looked at her husband with tear filled eyes her eyes became dark with a ton of overflowing emotions.

She can't say Anything just hugged her husband tightly and burying her face in his chest she cried loudly.

From that moment king Anagha took extreme care of her queen. He would woke up in the morning before her and make proper bath arrangements and also take bath and get ready for the royal court before waking her up after that he would gave her a gentle foot massage and when the queen is up he would carry her in his arm to their royal wash room to freshen up then he would arrange her hair choose proper light weight clothes for her do their morning lord worshiping, feed her the breakfast and leave for the court work . After returning from work he would continue serving her.
Slowly many months passes like this feeling every moments with love,warmth, magic and care for the royal couple.

********************************
7 months passed by on a fine morning the queen got ready for her GODH BHARAI
King Anagha combed her hair and made a beautiful braid and decorated that with some fresh flowers and gold hair accessories. AND CARESSED HER BABY BUMP.

King Anagha had brought a kanjibaram saree which was gold threaded, embroidery was embedded with pearls, diamonds, emeralds and opals with a crimson red body colour and dupatta with emerald green colour that saree complemented Queen's fair skin tone.
Then king Anagha dressed her with precious ornaments.

After her dressing is over the queen and king went to the royal hall where elders of the royal couple and saints from across the globe gathered to shower their blessings on mom to be queen Aeindri king Anagha and their would be royal twins.

Suddenly one from the astrologers stood up from his chair and pointed his finger towards the queen he said loudly
'QUEEN AEINDRI AND KING ANAGHA YOU BOTH WILL BE CHILDLESS FOREVER'
*******************************
I HOPE YOU LOVE THE PLOT
PLS TAKE SOME TIME TO EXPRESS YOUR FEELINGS AFTER READING THIS CHAPTER IN COMMENTS

TILL THEN TAKE CARE AND
LOVE YOU ALL ALWAYS ❤❤❤❤❤