Endgame

I charged into battle, and I jumped on a monster, then somersaulted in the air, and crashed into the gate doors. They fell down, crashing down, and crushing many of the monsters. I rolled onto the ground and Reyna helped me up and looked at me impressed.

We stood back to back, killing off a group of monsters. They were still coming, and then a sudden voice echoed across the battlefield. "Oh, army of Erebus, why are you fighting against us? Wouldn't you just want to lie down and sleep? Go to sleep, monsters. Put down your weapons, and just go to sleep forever. " Some monsters threw their weapons down, and suddenly disappeared into ashes. "Demigods, fight for the good and eliminate this enemy we face!"

Said and we'll try to get that done. We pushed forward and encountered a group of empousai. And Kelli was there. "Can't you die, like forever? First you ruined my freshman orientation and now this. " I slashed through some of them while Reyna got the others.
I spent a bit too long watching her, and I felt a disturbance in my chest.

Kelli had tried to slice me. "Whoops, but try again next time. " I stabbed her through the middle, and she disappeared.

I checked around us and saw Nico and Hemera together, fighting off a horde of dracanae. Ere was flying above, dropping those flash bombs on monsters. And Ethan was scattering all of the monsters, and lobbing the orbs at them.

There weren't many monsters to be honest, and I felt like something was up. I turned towards Reyna, but something hit me in the face.

It was like a shield of some sort, and he flung it at me all Captain America style.  I just frowned at Erebus. "Bro, are you like on your period? You're acting like a hormonal teenage girl. "

"Excuse yourself, Perseus. That's no way to speak to the god that's going to kill you. " He held up a spear, and I got into a fighting stance.

"Excuse you, Erebus. Do you know how many times gods have probably said that to him? You really need to come up with better villain speech. " Reyna said, and she leaped forward, aiming to stab him in the chest, but was stopped by a sword.

It was Aether the backstabbing God of light or whatever. " I'm sorry, daughter of Bellona, but I'm going to have to kill you. "

"Nope. " She said bluntly, and she stepped forward. She then jumped and punched him in the face. "You don't have that much fighting skills, and anyway I think your wife wants to murder you. HEMERAAA!"

Hemera flew over to where we were and literally stabbed her own husband with a spear. " Aether I am truly sorry but I cannot forgive you for what you have done. I'll see you once you are reborn. " She stabbed him repeatedly and golden ichor started to flow out of him. She rose a hand and pulled it backwards, and Aether shattered into pieces of light.

"Well look at what we have here. A little wife on husband murder huh? What a pleasant surprise." Erebus said, spinning his shield around. "However, my spouse isn't dead so I'll have her come down here. " A wave a darkness settled over us and I saw that in the distance Nico and Ere were fighting Nyx. While Nyx was facing them, Ethan came from behind and brought his sword down on her neck.

Just like what he did to Kronos. I started to shout but I was too late, the blade had been bounced off of a wall of Nyx's dark energy, hitting him right in the heart. Nyx made a wall of utter darkness that surrounded him, and she made it close on him. When the wall vanished, all that was left was the broken blade.

Reyna cried out next to me, and she looked at Nyx with murderous eyes. Ere started to summon shadows and spirits, while Nico made the dead rise. They attacked Nyx, and surrounded her, but then Erebus flew over, and brought her over to us.