Olivia's POV

Mitchel and I sat on the couch while waiting for Clinton to come back with the lightbulb juice. He put his arm around me and whispered in my ear"I forgot to do something." I smiled. "Mhm, what?" I asked. He was being really cheeky now. "Mhmm, you'll see." He whispered, mocking me a lil bit. I then felt his lips on my neck behind my ear. My favorite spot to kiss me besides my lips. I smiled and giggled a lil bit. "Get a room." Said Taylor. I laughed and Mitchel ignored him, still going at it, sucking my sweet spot. "Awww the love birds!" Said Clinton as he walked in the front door. We looked at Clinton who had two bags full of the juice. "Well we're gonna be in good moods for a while." Mitchel joked, looking at the bags. Clinton laughed. "Well," he said, "each bottle is for us. We each get two." "Sounds fair." Said Taylor. We each took two bottles, opened one, said cheers, and began drinking. We all looked at each other in silence....then started giggling at the same time. Stopped. Then giggled even more. Mitchel rubbed his eyes as he giggled. We were gonna have a fun night.

Mitchel' POV

We were all happy and giggly for the whole night. It was nice to feel this way after all that's happened. We ate some chocolate and just talked. Just to see Olivia happy made me even more happy than I was.

Just then, at about 3am after we finished our last bottles, Olivia's parents came home all drunk. They went straight to their room. We looked at each in silence. Then laughed. The two decided to go to home and Olivia and I had the living room all to ourselves. "I am getting a lil sleepy Mitty." She said. I put my arm around her and kissed the top of her head. "Yeah," I said, yawning," lets go to bed." I carried Olivia up to her room wedding style and lay her down on her bed. I changed into some pj pants and lay right beside her. "Happy Easter." I whispered, moving a stran of hair away from her face. She smiled. "I love you." She whispered. She gave me a kiss that was quite long but still pretty short. "I love you too" I said. And drifted off to sleep, only soon to find out that the next day was gonna be strange and stressful and confusing.

*PART TWO DONE! I'm sorry it isn't that long but I hope ya still like it! Did anyone watch the manthony twitcam? I had to watch the recorded one but I still loved it! Thanks for reading!**