School

Diamond Jenkins is getting ready for school . "Mom , where's my red toms and red jacket!!" Says Diamond . "I don't know honey , but hurry up ! Your gonna be late" said mom . I roll my eyes and throw on skinny jeans with a blue long shirt with a black scarf , then I straighten my long brown hair , which is past my butt . I put on mascara and eyeliner with some tannish eye shadow and get going. I kiss my mom goodbye and head out.

I get to school and automatically see my BESTFRIEND Jayauna. She runs up to me "DID YOU HEAR THE RUMOR GOING AROUND !!!" She says all excited. "No I didn't and don't really care . Most of all rumors are fake anyways" I say. She rolls her eyes and we walk to first class together which is science. And of course here comes Drew Biglow , Anthony Bronson , Tyler Luchini and Ja'kyrin Stiggers walking over to tease us and crap. "Hey losers , Get up and move" Drew says and the rest of the guys laugh. I start to get my things and move but Jayauna says "Excuse me , I don't know who you think your talking to but your gonna use manners when you talk to me. And stop smiling before I smack that stupid smirk off your ugly face" I looked to surprise and pulled her away and looked at her like she was crazy. She said "What!!?" And then Mrs. Miller walked in and started class. It was boring like usual , and I zoned out . Class was over in 30 minutes . Next was Health class !

Me. Folger was at his desk holding a stack of papers like usual and told us to sit down and be quiet. "Now class , today is going to be different . We are going to start the baby project !!!" We all looked at him like he was crazy. I mean I babysat alittle but but .... "I will now read off of the list of partners and you guys will be living in a house with you , your partner and your child(ren) . Yes you may have more than one . I already contacted your parents and they all agree to this ." Says Mr.Folger .

He goes through the list and me and Jayauna are left of the girls and Caden Marsee who is a nerd but really nice , and Drew is left of the boys . "Diamond and Drew , Jayauna and Caden" says Mr. Folger . I can't believe this !!! I'm with Drew. He's such a jerk . I look over at him and he smirks . "Go and move by your partner" Mr. Folger says. Drew walks over and is just smirking . I roll my eyes and look away. I don't like Drew at all!!! I mean he's popular and all and he may be a little cute but still ! And we're watching real kids !!! . Great I'm going to be doing this myself . And I have to be in a house with him for a 3 whole months !!! UGHHHH !!!!

School ends and it's time to go home. I drive home and walk in , "MOM !!!!!" "In here honey" I hear my mom say. "Why would you sign me up for this baby project ! I'm going to be gone for 3 months !! And I'm with DREW !!!!" My mom laughs and says "It's going to be fine sweetie. Go pack ! You leave tomorrow !" I roll my eyes and walk upstairs to my room. I get my Blue suitcase and start throwing in clothes . I throw in short shirts, long sleeve , shorts , pants , under wear, bras , pajamas . Then I throw in some dressy things. I pack some shoes and my makeup , my straighter and curler . And other things. The I check my phone . It's 10:30 it took me like 3 hours to pack ! Geez . I put my phone down and lay on my bed . I can't believe I'm going away for 3 months . I eventually doze off and hear the sound of my alarm clack at 6:30 in the morning. "UGHHHHH" I groan . I get up and get a shower . I put on black leggings and a bright purple shirt with some makeup . I put my hair in a bun and go downstairs. I eat breakfast say goodbye to my mom and dad all to school. I walked since we can't drive our selves and I'm not that far from school. We eventually load the bus and we head to wherever we're going .