Drama

It was 2 o'clock in the afternoon and some chick was knocking at the door. Drew answered it and slammed the door in her face. I put the kids in there room and came back down stairs. This chick was still knocking. I answered it and said "May I help you" . She rolled her eyes and said she needed Drew. "Drew is busy and from the looks of it he don't want to talk to you." I slammed the door in her face and walked away. This chick had the nerve to open the door and walk right in. "I don't know who TF you think you are walking into MY house when I slammed that door in YOUR face . Get TF OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW." I yelled . Drew came downstairs and she walked right up to him and started touching him sayings he loved him and misses him. That sh*t made me so mad. I put my hair up in a pony tail and grabbed that b*tches hair and dragged her out the house. "DONT TOUCH MY MAN AND SAY YOU LOVE HIM AND YOU MISS HIM. HE DONT LOVE YOU AND MISS YOUR UGLY THOT A** SELF !! GET TF OFF MY PROPERTY NOW BEFORE I DRAG YOUR UGLY A** AGAIN." I yelled again. She got up flicked me off and I punched that b*tch in her face and Walked up off into the house. She finally left.

Since all of that happened I hadn't talk to to Drew since. I put the kids to bed and walked up to him and lost it . "WHO TF WAS THAT B*TCH COMING INTO OUR HOUSE SAYING SHE LOVE YOU AND MISS HER" he looked down . "LOOK AT ME AND TELL ME" I said . I was so p*ssed off. "We was dating the first half of the year , I found out she was cheating and I dumped her. She got mad and sad and said she missed me. I didnt believe her and still don't and I have been Ignoring her since." He says . "Well I dragged that b*tch and punched her in her THOT a** face, I'm sorry to. I over reacted were not even dating" I said. He said "We can change that though" he walked over and started kissing me and that's when I lost my virginity.....