one

i grabbed my black duffle bag from the garage and pulled my black hood over my head. then i checked the time.

1:23am.

i called my friend mya for the fifth time. we were supposed to be doing this together but she hasn't answered her phone. i sighed and rolled my eyes. i started walking to her house. when i got to her house i found her window and started throwing rocks at it. i was running out of rocks so i threw my last one as soon as she opened her window.

"oh shit!" she dodged it, "what the fuck!" i smiled.

"get your ass down here! we have business to do." she stared at me.

"what 'business'?" she asked.

"you'll see." i grinned.

"fine. i'll be out in 5." she turned on her light and closed her window. i was very excited. mya's front door opened and she came out in red vans, black jeans and a red flannel. her hair was in a pony tail and she walked up to me.

"okay," she blew out a puff of air. "what are we doing this time?"

"we," i unzipped my duffle bag and pulled out a bottle of spray paint, "are going to spray paint, teepee, and do any other vandalism to nate maloley's house."

"why him?" mya asked.

"he used me and treated me like shit. i told him everything and he told everyone. i fucking hate him." i explained.

"well then let's go." mya grabbed my arm and we started running down the street to nate's house.

+

we finally reached his house. mya grabbed the black can of spray paint and i grabbed the red. we started drawing random things like penises, all kinds of lines, and other random stuff. i grabbed some toilet paper and started throwing it over the trees and his house.

"mya!" i whisper-yelled. she stopped drawing a vagina on the side of his house and looked at me.

"what?"

"i'm gonna go in his balcony, okay?"

"don't get caught." she said, i nodded. i grabbed another black spray paint can and put it in my hoodie pocket. i then started climbing up the tree that led to nate's room. i carefully stepped onto his balcony and opened the door slowly. i turned on my flashlight and looked over at nate to see if he was still asleep. he was so i continued.

i started writing m's all over his walls. i knocked over all of his things and went over to his closet. i started ripping every item of clothing i saw. i pulled out the spray can again and started writing right above his bed.

"you used me. i trusted you and you broke it. you deserve every bad thing that happens to you. fuck you. - m"

nate stared to move around in his bed.

"who are you?" he asked sleepily.

"shit." i whispered and started running towards the balcony. he got up quickly and grabbed my arm. he spun me around.

"malory? what are you doing here?" he asked.

"fuck you." i whispered and punched his in the nose.

"fuck!" i opened the balcony door and climbed down the tree. i ran over to mya, grabbing the duffle bag on the way.

"run!" she immediately started running down the street. i looked behind me and saw that all of the lights in his house were on and that he was looking at me.

i smirked and raised my middle finger.

"as you once said, 'fuck it'!" i screamed at him and started catching up to mya.
************************************************
who's excited for this book? i'm very excited to write this book omfg
(malory at the top)

love ya

bye.