Chapter 25

*ZAYN'S POV*

I could not believe my eyes. My best mate was snogging my girlfriend. Not like I was already pissed off enough, this made it even more worse.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yelled in anger as Harry immediately jumped back and looked at me.

"I swear, Zayn, I can explain." Harry said, looking terrified.

I balled my fists up and clenched my jaw. I just got into a fight with Ricky, I didn't mind getting in another. I walked closer to the couch, seeing Grace almost naked.

Grace looked at Harry then at me, "What the hell just happened?" She asked, looking around confusedly.

"I don't know, why don't you tell me." I spat. I couldn't even look at them. I was disgusted.

Grace looked down and bit her lip. Harry put his hand on my shoulder, which caused me to slam him up against the wall.

"HOW COULD YO U FUCKING DO THIS TO ME?!" I screamed loudly, hearing the boys run down the stairs. "I was about to forgive you for what happened between you and I at the club. But you blew it!"

Harry looked at me with guilt in his eyes. "I'm sorry, okay? I'm really sorry! I was trying to stop it, but Grace kept going. I don't know why I didn't try harder to stop it. I really am sorry." He said sincerely.

I just looked at him and glared at him, "You know, I could beat the shit out of you but you're not worth it. You're a piece of shit, Harry." I said coldly, pointing a finger in his direction.

"Mate, don't do this." Louis spoke softly.

I shook my head, "And you..." I said, turning around and pointing my finger at Grace, "I can't believe you!" I screamed. She flinched at my words as she cried silently. "I love you. But you did this? You betrayed me. You made me look like a fool."

"I'm sorry..." She whispered through her tears.

"Bullshit." My voice raised as I kicked the coffee table over. "I was there for you through everything and this is how you fucking repay me?! By almost fucking my best mate? You're nothing but a little slut."

As soon as the words left my mouth, I regretted them. Grace was crying and to know that I caused this crushed me to pieces. But I was angry at the both of them. I trusted them and they stabbed me in the back.

"Grace, I'm sorry." I said calmly, walking over to her and sitting beside her.

I was about to touch her hand when she stood up, "Don't fucking touch me, asshole." She demanded. "I didn't mean to do this to you. I have been through shit for these past few days, you knew how I was. I love you so fucking much and I am so sorry." She said. I looked at her, seeing tears roll down face. "I am sorry that I hurt you, okay? But, I can't take it back. You probably don't trust me now and I don't blame you."

And just like that, she was out the door.

"You see what you fucking did?" Harry said, pointing to the door. "I have you know that I would never treat her the way you treated her." He said, "Who calls their own girlfriend a slut after what she's been through?"

I couldn't live with myself. We were all fucked up.

"I can't handle this right now..." I mumbled, walking up to my room and slammimg the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*GRACE'S POV*

Just as I heard Zayn yell, it was like all the alcohol and weed were gone out my system and my concience was back. I couldn't handle on this screaming. I knew I did an awful thing, I wasn't thinking. I feel like complete shit because I hurt the person I loved the most. We were both hurting.