~The Ex~

Jewel p.o.v
Its been 2 fucking weeks since I've seen siani I miss her so freaking much I can't stay away from her. But today's my sleepover!!! Siani's coming today I can't wait. I got dressed and went to the store and picked up some snacks and games while I was dancing down the ile, I seen my Bitchy ass ex Tajsha. - tajsha is a female stud with brown long hair light skin and she THOUGHT she was a bad, moving on- I tried to walk past her like I didn't recognize her but she called out my name" Jewel! Jewel! Is that u" she ran up to me and said "Hey baby", "baby? Girl u fucking lucky I don't slap the shit out of u"," come on don't be like that bad" " Are ima stay on my chill" she push me on shelf and kissed me I bite my lip but I knew it was wrong I pushed her off and then walked quickly to purchase my items. In the car ride home I could only think "wtf I've done nothing wrong why do I feel so guilty?" I got home and just tried to forget it I than set everything up. I Bought pizza and wings and put it in the microwave. I put on my bikini and went to pick Symone up and then my baby siani. She came out and she looked so fucking sexy I just stared at her drooling she sat in the front and gave me a kiss on cheek. "Wtf was that, I don't want tht" I took her head and made out with her " much better" she giggled and Symone gave me a look. We got to the pool and had so much we came home at 3 and watched movies and talked it was 9:45 we were home alone my parents are not coming home until tmmr afternoon. We were laughing at something Symone said and we heard a knock I opened the door and guess who it was that bitch tajsha , how tf did she know where I lived? I didn't want to be rude so I let her in she had a freaking bag this bitch came for the sleepover I dragged her upstairs into my room " wtf are you doing here tajsha?" " what?I came to have fun" she pushed me on the door and kissed me again I didn't kiss back I almost gave in. We yelled back and forth and we came downstairs Symone and siani stared at me weird. We sat and introduced everybody siani switched spots with Symone and sat next to me she kissed me and then looked at siani I turned around and tajsha was staring she was biting her lips and playing with her fingers what the fuck was wrong with siani. It was 12 now we finally finished the movies and pizz. Symone suggested that we play 7 mins in heaven and we all areeged because we were bored.

Siani p.o.v
This girl tajsha looked like a game I was ready to win this. Symone went in with jewel. I went in with tajsha I stared at her and rolled my eyes " yes bitch, why you be looking at my girlfriend like that?" I said" actually I stare at u, I'm not gonna lie your fucking sexy" she pushed me back and kissed me a lot I was making out with her she lowered her hand in my pants I pushed her off of me I enjoys it to much I yelled " that wasn't supposed to fucking happen" and time was up.

Jewel p.o.v
All I heard was bullshit so I left it alone and let my girlfriend do her thing and it got quite that was strange she came out and ran into my hands and made out with me saying she loved me that was strange. We stayed up till 4 and cuddled to sleep.