Chapter 30

The training started as Drake showed us what to do. First he wanted us to turn into our wolves so he could help us with our colored fur that wouldn't help us camouflage into the surroundings around us.

"Those who have brighter fur-" He glanced my way before continuing. "Needs to change into the surroundings around us in order to hide from oncoming enemies." Drake happily informed us.

"Now I want all of you to use your own skills and blend in by yourselves then I will grade you on how well you've done and improvement, you got five minutes...GO!"He said, all the wolves scrambled around in the forest as I sat there with a sideways look

. "Well? You going or not?" Barked Drake towards me.

I wagged my tail, still sitting. Glaring at me he stalked towards me. I stood up and stepped back.     Everyone but me failed to notice the morning dew on the ground along with debris from the trees. I stood up holding a human like paw that was larger and had razor sharp claws covered with white fur, telling him to stop. He cocked a eyebrow up as he watched.

I got on all fours and rolled into the lightly mudded ground. The mud clung to my white fur easily, along with the leaves sticking to the mud. He sighed in defeat as I continued rolling.   "You really are full of unnerving surprises." He chuckled to no one in general.   

In ways I was being a smart ass because all the others took off into the woods searching for something, when they failed to notice what was right under their feet. Wolves came out with neatly placed leaves and some dirt, it didn't look very...good, they were way to neat.

Finishing my last few things as I was covered in a muddy dirt and dead leaves and what nots. Drake started going over each werewolves, giving them more advice, when he came to me. "Very well Erica, you didn't have to go searching when you knew what was already laying between your feet, you just need to go a bit more darker because your fur still is a bit bright." He gloated.

Rolling my eyes I waited for the rest of the wolves to finish their grading.

Envious looks shot my way, I did feel awkward but I was only doing what the common mind told me to. "Go get cleaned, I'll lead you to some water, and then get changed." We followed him out further into the forest to a large river.

Everyone greedily jumped into it, even Drake in his wolf form. Stepping in I swished around ridding of the dirt and other stuff that I had previously rolled in.

The night was calm, everyone talked amongst themselves while me and Amanda talked about other stuff. Mark hadn't acknowledge me, he probably still thought I was mad at him for earlier, but it was actually quite funny it brought back a piece of reality.

There was a small feast, a small group of wolves went out together hunting, lots of rabbits were brought, some fish from the river, and two large deers. I hated eating the kills, that was my human side talking while my wolf side would always take over.

I went to bed without problems, other then the fact I had to fix my tent. Curt had finally made a appearance towards me, he was only full of a few words as he helped fix the tent after asking what had happened, he gave the slightest smirk when I told him before he left. The next morning I awoke like everyone else, to the alphas yelling.

Mark didn't come to see me. In a way I was kinda happpy for the privacy. Today the groups were handed over to another alpha for more techniques, me and my group went with Allen.

He was a man of a few words, maybe that's why he was always in his wolf. Some of the wolves that I was grouped with gave me dirty looks but I ignored them to the best I could. No matter how unnerving.