CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

.

"Oh my God," I cried as I reached for the blanket hanging over the sofa but Justin grabbed it first.

Was he fucking serious?

"Give it to me now," I snarled.

He shook his head just as I reached and grabbed a corner of it. "Let go," I hissed.

"No, I'm butt ass naked, Kyah!" He snarled back at me.

I gaped at him, "Hello, I'm in just a bra, If your family see my vagina-"

I was cut off by a scream of terror. Justin dropped the blanket and swung around. Jaxon and Jazzy where stood side by side jaws dropped and eyes wide. Justin quickly used his hands to cover his parts while I wrapped the blanket around myself. I could feel the heat rise up as Pattie and Jeremy stepped into the room.

"Oh shit, sorry son," Jeremy said and snorted a little.

My entire body lit up crimson.

Jeremy then reached out and coveedr Jaxon's eyes but Jaxon shook his head and moved his fathers hand. "Too late for that dad I seen... everything," He said then looked to me and smirked.

He actually smirked.

Justin growled, "I'm going to kick your ass man!"

Jaxon I raised his hands in defence, "Hey, I just walked into the living room minding my own business. I didn't know she was going to be lying on the sofa with her vagina on display for all to see," He said then winked at me. "Not that I'm complaining or anything.!

"Oh my god." I grumbled and shook my head.

Kill me now.

The embarrassment of this situation would be enough to give me an anxiety attack if I wasn't on my meds. I gripped the blanket tighter to my body just as Jeremy reached out and smacked the back of Jaxon's head making him yelped.

"What was that for?" He whined and rubbed the back of his head.

"For running your mouth, get down to the guest room," Jeremy ordered and shoved him down the hallway shaking his head and grinning.

Pattie and Jazzy where just looking as us until Jazzy covered her face with her hands. "Omigod," She repeated about ten times.

Justin's shoulder's hunched. "Jazzy I'm sorry-" She held up her hand cutting him off.

"Don't!" She said. "Don't speak to me. This is the worst thing that has ever happened to me. I have never seen anything more disgusting in my entire life," she said and shuddered in disgust.

Justin hunched even more an stepped closer to her. "Don't!" She screamed. "Just say away from me. I need to not be near you for a long time. This has scarred me Justin," She stated.

Pattie behind her bit her lip to hide and grin but I could see she wanted to laugh. Jazzy avoid looking at us both and headed towards me room. She screamed when she closed the bedroom door.

"I can still see it when I close my eyes," She cried out in anger and Pattie laughed.

She looked a Justin and tossed him a cushion which he used to replace his hands. "You've traumatised your sister," She snickered and shook her head.

"Sorry," Justin mumbled.

She chuckled again.

"I just hope you where both safe," She said they looked at us both. "You both where safe right? You wrapped it up?" She asked and my face burned again.

I'm actually pretty sure my face has being constantly red since them came into the living room.

"Yes. God, mom." Justin said and looked to the ground as Pattie chuckled again.