IMAGINE: Pietro x Alyssa

- REQUESTED BY ALYSSACELEENE. I'M SORRY FOR THE AOU FEELS -

Alyssa fought alongside Pietro in the battle against Ultron. Alyssa was just another SHIELD agent and was only permitted to work on this mission because her father, Clint, had allowed it after her persistent begging. She took a liking to Pietro and they found that they worked well together. The city suddenly began to lift as Pietro zoomed away to face a new wave of Ultrons, one of the minions caught Alyssa off guard and threw her off to the side. She caught her father's eye from a rooftop building and watched an arrow speed into the robot's head, destroying it. But it wasn't fast enough to keep her from hanging onto the side of the floating city. Right when the ground she was barely holding onto broke apart, a swift hand pulled her up back onto the city. Alyssa found herself in Pietro's arms. "Are you alright?" he questioned. "I was afraid I would not be quick to catch you."

Alyssa looked into his blue eyes, lost in her fascination for this man. "Falling for you was not part of the plan."

Pietro looked at her with confusion. "You went falling on purpose?"

Alyssa thought about what he meant, then shook her head and laughed. "I'll tell you about it later."

He put her down and she kissed him on the cheek, a blush creeping across his cheeks. Clint came up to the two of them and hugged Alyssa. He was about to scold Alyssa as an 'I told you so' but was overcome with gratitude to Pietro for keeping his daughter safe.

---

Clint ran to save the little boy. Once he turned back with him, Ultron was rapidly shooting fire in his path. Clint braced himself and turned to protect the boy. But the bullets didn't hit him. He heard a wretched scream come from behind and he turned to see the bullets in Pietro. "You didn't see that coming," he sighed.

Alyssa could only watch from the ship as Pietro's body fell to the ground.

Pietro Maximoff had saved yet another Barton that day.