chapter 2

The ride there was silence as far as talking rise we were listening to preach by yung Dolph . we start jamming to the music until we arrived at my school there waited my lovely boyfriend James. James loved to look at me when I got out the car all the time.I never told my brother this but me and james had sex before omg was it good I'll tell y'all bout that later but anywho james looked at me like he never did before nervous ."wats wrong pappi","nun bae I'm good you looking offily saucy today ". I always laughed at his jokes, james looked to the right of him and there was the blackest boy I ever seen staring at me I guess james said his name was Cameron , james walked me to class , kissed me on my forehead and left to go handle some buisness , when I was sitting there at my desk suppost to be taking notes I was dreamin about me and james the other night . omg !!!(innapropiate) we went to this banging party he took me back to his house we walked into his room and he took his pants off sliding his t shirt off teasing me wit his 6- pack omg james was lightskin wit blue eyes and I had him . I was the luckiest person in the world!! After he took everything off except his draws he started stripping me until my clothes were off he started off by kissing me sofetly on my lips then going to my neck that's my turn on spot and he knew but to he smiled and kept going down he got to my belly buton and stopped ."u surebyou want to lose yo virginity to me ma?"," yeah baby why wouldn't I "? He kept going until he got up in the cat he licked my spot and I started to moan and groan he then got up and pulledbout a 10inch he looked at me seriously , I nodded and he put it in . first it hurt then it was paradise he kept going slowly in and out , "harder, harder"?!? I screamed he went faster and faster and we hit climax he cuddledbup witnme and I fell asleep in his chest I woke up to breakfast and was so happy. I then woke up and saw my teacher screaming my name . by then class was over it was time to go home james takes me home now since my brothers been crazy like hell. I then saw Cameron again staring at me I thought he was a stalker or sumn he then walked away he was so creepy I hurried up and ran in the car . james dropped me off at home and I already knew what was going on .there was semauraus , Kayla, and my brother they all said hey princess . my brother toldnmebto take a seat and I did as told my brother started talking ," Baby girl I gotta go away for awhile . he said. Tears started running from my eyes . "its gon be alright don't cry u gon stay wit my homeboy semauraus he was cute I see my bestfrann got taste . I then said hey and shook his hand. I was so scared for my brother . "when will you be back ?",' probably in a couple of months "he said. I said okay and smiled and gave him a big hug he smiled ."see you later,princess".