8

No one's POV

It's now the fourth day of the class and still, their stay there is a nightmare. For the past few days, they tasted the wrath of Tsuna's Guardians.

When half of the class is sent to the infirmary, the other half seriously want and plans on staying at their room. They still couldn't believe that half of the class is currently being treated and they can't forget those horrible traps.

And as we know, Reborn and the other Guardians are not yet finished in the whole 'Revenge Thing'.

#####Time Skip####

The new day of the class started painfully as Reborn woke them up using his famous mallet. The Vongola Family was awaken as they heard the shrieks of their classmates. These past few days, the Vongola Family doesn't set their alarm clocks anymore because they have the shrieks of their classmates as a replacement. But... as much as they want to hear the screams of their classmates... they still want their alarm clocks more.

Tsuna and the others have a beautiful plan for the class today. Yes, you red it right. TSUNA, and the others. You wanna know how Tsuna agreed to the plan? Simple. Reborn made Tsuna drink something that will awaken Tsuna's sadistic side. And.... to the Guardian's horror.... it worked.

You think they will be happy 'cause Tsuna agreed on their plan? Wrong. The Guardians stopped fighting for they don't want to die. They already know what will happen when this side of Tsuna is awaken. He WILL be MORE sadistic then Reborn. Yes. He's not our cute, little, innocent Tuna-fish anymore. He's Tsuna, the demon incarnate that every Guardian fears and respects at the same time. of course, Hibari and Mukuro isn't an exemption. The scary, horrifying, sadistic side of Tsuna. All in one.

####TIME SKIP####

(After waking up the class, Vongola style.)

After taking a bath, with dirt, the class left their room. (Yes. With dirt. That means they stink right now.)

They asked one of the butlers to guide them to the dining room so that, they could be somehow safe.

'Ah, they already learned. Well then, I'll ask Reborn to remove those traps. They are now useless.' Someone thought and began walking to his office.

####TIME SKIP####

The class went to the Training Room after their breakfast. They didn't noticed that Tsuna and his Guardians are missing for they thought that their also at the infirmary. The class is still horrified because of what happened to them at the Training Room. Even though they don't want to go to that room again 'cause they already know that they will face hell there again, they still obeyed Reborn's orders. Now that they know that Reborn is the Greatest Hitman, they definitely don't want to mess with him.

As they arrived at the Training Room, what they saw suprised them. There are nothing there. Not even a dust. Just plain old, white room.

This made the class confused. And at the same time, relief. They are confused for they don't know anything that is happening and relieved, 'cause there are nothing there.

Suddenly, they saw Tsuna appear in the middle of nowhere. And, he's wearing an expensive suit too. (The suit that Primo have. The one with many medals.) And, he's currently at his Hyper Dying Will Mode.

Tsuna smiled innocently at them, not a single trace of being sadistic or anything that made the class even more relief. What can Tsuna do to them? He's innocent, weak and harmless.

Suddenly, Tsuna's innocent smile disappeared and replaced by a super sadistic smile.

"Minna~ we're going to play, okay~ I'm your opponent. And the rule is that you guys will attack me all at once but~" Tsuna paused. "That's only if you won't die at the process." Tsuna said as he smiled sadistically at them again.

"You see, there are many traps here. And~ there's going to be a maze too. I will hunt you and you will hunt me. Hahaha, in other words, its a hunting game. The rules are simple right? You find me, you attack me, you defeat me, you guys are the winner. But, when I find you, then I will kill- I mean, attack you, then I'm the winner. Simple right?~" Tsuna said as he disappeared. Then the Training Room started shaking.

"Ah, don't worry about that. We're just setting up the maze. The game will start after the transformation is done. Don't worry, Reborn and Grandpa allowed me to do this. Anymore questions?" Tsuna said. As Yuka (Tsuna's classmate) is about to raise her hand to ask, Tsuna continued again. "None? Well then, let the game's begin!" They heard Tsuna said at the speaker.

That's the last thing they heard Tsuna say as they began hiding.

Tsuna smirked deviously as he saw where his classmates hid.

"What an idiot. Seriously? The game only started but I can see all of them already? I hate you right now, intuition. This game will be less intense and boring. Sigh, more or less, this game is already useless." Tsuna thought as he sighed and jumped off the wall. (It's after all, is a maze. So the walls is the one that separates.) He started running and went for the kill.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Sorry for the late and short update. If you don't like Tsuna being sadistic or anything, I'm sorry. This is my only idea for the chapter so... sorry. Hahahaha. See you on the next chapter!