Chapter 2: Old Friends

"I'm Draculaura." Says the vampire.

"I'm Clawdeen." Says the were wolf.

"I'm Frankie." Says the Frankenstein girl.

"I'm Abbey." Says the snow girl.

"I'm Lagoona." Says the salt water girl.

"And I Cleo De Nile, yes you may have an auto graph." The mummy girl states with tons of pride.

"Oh should I be impressed?"

"Yes you should."

"Please I've seen better, I mean that outfit, it's so last month."

"Oh! And how would you know?"

"Well when you're from Frome, you run the world of fashion." I state and the girls drop their mouths open.

"Frome? That's like the holy city of fashion!" Clawdeen cheers.

"Well at least I have a boyfriend. Deuce!" Cleo says and this familiar boy with snakes as his hair walls up to her.

"Cleo babe, you called?" He says and wraps his arm around her.

"Wait Deuce, Deuce Gorgon?" I ask.

"Yeah, and you are."

"It's me Alice, Alice O'Dite." I say and he grows a smile on his face.

"ALICE!" He says and let's go of Cleo and hugs me. I can see the jealousy on Cleo's face.

"Aw man I haven't seen you since we were in middle school!" He says and puts me down. "Where have you been?"

"Remember? My mom got transferred to Frome and I had to move with her."

"Well it's great to see you Alice."

"You too Deuce!" I say and he runs off.

"Um is this the welcoming committee?" A French accent says behind me. I turn around and no, it can't be, I haven't seen him for years, how could it?

"Garrot?" All of us girls question.