prologue

((This story is my absolute favourite and in so happy to finally be publishing it, I'll update soon :) ~ e, a, m))

In a town that everyone claims to hate, yet no one ever leaves, everything is peaceful.

Then she arrives.

When she turns up dressed head to toe in black, on a motorbike with bright red lipstick; the whole town knows shít is about to go down.

But the whole town faces a surprise when the mysterious girl has company.

However, that surprise is nothing compared to how the residents felt when they saw who had befriended them and most importantly, why they were in the town.
-------------------------------------------

A/n:

Just a heads up, blackskinnysoul aka Maddie is writing this with me so if you see any sexual or cringey stuff blame her :) ly mads ☺️

I just want to say I am British. I have never been to Australia therefore I do not know my places and basically made half of this up. The story is set in Richmond, Australia and I completely made up the appearance and details of this town/city (?) so if I have it wrong and you live there, I'm sorry okay?

Also this story will have some drug use (which I also now nothing about so please stick with me and my googling skills) and some violence.

As a Brit, I am unaware of many Australian things so I will probably end up saying british products or terms bc I have no idea what's going on in Australia.

I know for a fact, luke once lived in Freeman's Reach so that's where that place came from and I'd heard of Windsor and Richmond (I researched them basically).

This story is quite all over this place and I apologise for that lots.

Hopefully you can see how Ashton's style of 'writing/ narrating' changes through the first couple of chapters. At the start he's very uptight but as you get deeper into the story he starts to relax and think of funny things.

I do not own any of the cast (wish I did tho) and their personalities are complete fiction. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy.

~ em, alex and maddie