Chapter 2~ Unexpected

Previously~

Sting looked down, "W-why did you run from me?" You blushed, "Because I-

Now~

"Because I-I I got embarrassed. I didn't mean to say that out loud." He smiled and held up your chin, "That didn't bother me, everyone gets embarrasd eventually. And I didn't even hear what you said." He lied. She smiled, "R-really?!" He smirked, "Mhm." She laughed, "I'm not that smart.. A-am I. I mean I should've known that. "Then you muchair so confused.. I-I'm sorry!"  She ran... Again.

Sting's Pov:

Wow. I really don't understand women. Do I. Well, maybe I should just let her be for now. You know, wait until she calms down. I think that's what I should do.... Right?! 

Your Pov:

I decided to go to a guild which my best friend is in. Fairy Tail. As I walked in the door a chair came flying towards my head. Then it blacked out. As I woke up I saw Gray, my best friend, carrying me bridal style, "Y/N! Thank Mavis you're Okay!" I rested my head on his shoulder, "W-What happened?" He sighed, "Well flame-brain threw a chair at me...then i ducked..... Then it hit you. I'm Sorry." He said hugging me tight. I smiled, "Its fine Gray, just get him for me  later okay?" He laughed, "Got it. Oh,and we called someone from your guild to bring you back." I sighed, "Who?" "Sting." He said blantly. I sighed, "Can I stay with you instead? I'm too scared to see Sting again..." He stroked my hair, "Sorry, He's already on his way." I pouted like a little kid, "Pleaseeee? Ive missed you!" He kissed my forehead, "Sorry Y/N. He is on his way here right now. I'll call you later though, Okay?" I smiled, "Okay fine."

Gray's Pov:

I can tell she doesn't want to talk to Sting (OMG!! GENIUS!! xP) I'll have to talk to him first. Just to see what's up. I'm very protective of Y/N, I've know her since I was 3. I HAVE to make sure she's okay. And happy. W-what? No! Why would I like y/n? Just because of her beautiful h/c hair and her smile that can light up a rom...... Okay, maybe I do like her....... B-but don't tell or else... 

Normal Pov:

Y/N and Gray heard a knock. Gray whispered, "Y/n, he's here." She sighed, "Okay." He smiled and sat her down on her couch (They were at your house) "I need to talk to him first." You smiled, "Okay. What about?" He sweatdropped, "Uhm... Nothing. I'll tell you later." She sighed and laid down,"Okay. Whatever." The bangs got louder, "IM COMING!" Gray screamed. Gray walked out of the door to talk to Sting, "Okay.  Let's get this straight. You aren't going to hurt her. Or I'll have to get involved. Got that buddy?!" 

(Hehe :3 I love cliffhangers :3)