Chapter 2

{2419 words}

Katilin's P.O.V.

"Here! Put this on!" The twins pushed me into the changing room with this purple-ish-black dress. I stared at the fabric piled in my arms. "I-I don't do dresses..." I mumbled back to them. I heard one sigh and the other groan. "Do I have to put it on you?" I heard Hikaru start walking my way. "No! I can wear this one! It's okay!!" I started panicking. They chuckled from the other side of the curtain and waited patiently for me to walk out.

I pulled the curtain back and stepped out, meeting two extremely surprised boys. "Oh..." "My god..." They looked me over. "What?" I turned to look in the mirror. "It something wrong?" Hikaru sweat dropped and Kaoru chuckled lightly, walking up behind me. "No. There's nothing wrong." He smiled at me fixing the little hat.

After we broke down that little barrier, the rest of the day we just goofed around. Trying on different stuff and being weird. The twins were surprisingly funny and really good people.

At the end of the day, we traded numbers and said our goodbyes. A huge smile was plastered on my face as I stepped into my car that was sent to pick me up. "You seem really happy." my cousin smirked at me. I shot a look at him and groaned. "Why are you here? Shouldn't you be in France?" He simply smiled and shook his head. "No. I came here last year, remember? We just never really talk." He glanced back at the fleeting mansion.

"So, when did you become acquainted with the Hitachiin brothers?" He prodded at me. I tried my best to ignore him, but... "What do you want?!" I yelled at him, making him go into his emo corner. (-.-*) Ughhhhhhhh!

Yep. You guys guessed it. I'm related to the Suoh family. Tamaki Suoh is my cousin. It's a huge pain in the ass, but it can be cool sometimes.

Sighing, I placed a hand on his shoulder. "Look, Tamaki senpai, my personal life is none of your business. So please, butt out." He started crying anime tears and nodded before snapping out of it and going into his flowery, sparkle thingy. "Those two are my business. For they have agreed to join the club I've started." He smiled at me and looked excited. "They only agreed after I guessed which one was Hikaru right." That sentence made me freeze. "What did you just say?"

"I guessed which one was Hikaru." He repeated, now a little confused. I raised an eyebrow at him. "It was literally a guess, wasn't it." He smiled sheepishly and sighed. "Yes. But they agreed anyway." I giggled at him and shook my head. "Good job. What a great impression on them." He smiled widely at me before getting out of the car, we had stopped, sadly. I got out with him and we walked to the house.

///Time Skip!///

Kaoru's P.O.V.

"Why do we have to be in this club again?" Hikaru questioned as we walked down the new hallway of the high school. I shrugged and glanced out the window. A familiar face caught my eye, but there was no way that was her.

"You okay?" I felt a hand on my shoulder, snapping me out of my trance. I looked around in confusion before smiling and shaking it off. "Yeah... Just thought I saw something." When did I stop walking? Whatever. It doesn't matter.

"Do you remember Katilin?" Hikaru tilted his head slightly, a small smile forming on his lips. "Yeah. She was cool." I smiled back at him. When we got to the door, we opened it together and were met by "The King", Tamaki senpai.

"Welcome, boys!" He cheered, running to us. Oh god... here goes nothing...

Katilin's P.O.V.

I was extremely late. On the first day. I'm so dead. Times four: Teachers, Tamaki, Haruhi, and Hanako. Not only was I late, but there ain't no way I'm wearing that banana. I'll have to ask the twins for help.