Missing Freddy

Foxy's POV
The next day early in the morning I wake up and there are employees everywhere. The manager and 2 others come in my cove and I heard the manager say.
"OK guys let's move this spring lock suit to the safe room."
Safe room? I never heard of it. They leave with the suit then Bonnie and Chica enter and say something that surprised me.
Bonnie"Uh.. Hey Foxy. The managers closing us down. They found Freddy near the 'Safe room' so they say. And he was destroyed, dismantled."
Chica"And we don't even know where the safe room is. So we were going to go try and find it."
Then Jeremy and Jess run into the cove.
Jeremy"OK Foxy I should be able to fix your voicebox!"
I smile to show enthusiasm and he nods. Then he reaches to my switch and shuts me down.

Jeremy's POV

Man there is a lot Freddy messed up. I ended up having to replace the mainframe(parts of it), replace faulty wiring, take out robot brain, replace the cooling system, adding a couple servos, and replacing the voicebox and reconnecting all the other mechanical parts. By the time I was done it was already almost night. Then I turned him on.
"Alright Foxy, it should work."
"Thanks lad. I appreciate it."
Bonnie"Hey it worked!"
Bon bon"What's up?" As she walked in the cove.
Bonnie"Foxy voice box works now!"
Bon bon"Cool!"
Foxy"Well the sun be setting along the horizon, ye best be getting back to yer positions."
Bonnie"OK see you Foxy, goodbye."
Weird. He never says goodbye. Whatever, I thought nothing of it.
Jeremy"OK see ya Foxy!"
Foxy"Bye lad. Las, ye might as well go."
Jess"Where? I have no where to go."
"OK then ye can stay here."
"Thanks Foxy."
Then I nodded off and so did Jess.

I woke up to see Bon bon run in and yell
"FOXY!!!"
"What is it las?"
"Bonnie's gone!"
"Are ye kidding?"
"No."
"Do you know were he was last?"
"He was following a weird purple Freddy."
Hm. Strange.

To be continued...