The Guardian Angel

There once was a time when angels roamed the earth. There was this one angel by the name of Esme (Means Rosabell in Angelic Language or at least that's what I want it to mean. It really means love). People described her to be as beautiful as a Rose.

She walked among the people in the streets keeping her wings hidden. Her long black hair about mid back swayed swiftly as she walked. Her pure blue eyes focusing on the crowds of different people. That was until a certain male caught her eye.

She didn't know who he was, but she watched him as he walked. His short brown hair being blown lightly by the wind. He turned for he felt watched and Esme hid not wanting him to see her.

"I know you're there. Come out I won't hurt you. Unless you're asking for a fight," He said calmly, suspicious of why he was being watched.

Esme slowly came out of hiding and looked at him.

"May I ask you name?" He asked her.

"I-I am Esme Remiel and you are?"She asked hesitantly.

"I am Jeremy Smith" He smiled at her.

Esme slowly walked up to him and soon saw his beautiful green eyes.

He smiled at her "Why were you watching me?" He asked her.

"I have been watching you for awhile and," She looks down "The reason is because I made a promise to someone that I would keep you safe."

He shrugs "I don't need to be safe. I can fight my own when needed."

She shakes her head no, "I swore to protect and I wasn't suppose to get caught doing so, but now you have seen me and I have to show you my true form."

He looked at her tilting his head "What?"

"Not here though. Take me to your place and you will see what I am talking about," Esme said

Jeremy nodded and grabbed her hand, taking her to his place. Rosabell blushed and let him take her hand, gripping it slightly. He smiled and led her into the living room. It had blood red walls and black carpeting there was two lamps one in the far right corner and the other in the left corner, diagonal from the other one. There was a couch half black and half red. She smiled and looked at him. She then backed up from Jeremy and looked into his eyes.

"Ready to see what I really am?" She questioned

He nodded and looked back into her blue eyes

She took her black jacket off and turned around to show him there was a little bit of an opening to her red corset. She closed her eyes and concentrated. Soon enough wings as black as the night sky came through her back. They were feathery and soft almost like a pillow. She turned to face him and looked into his green eyes

"I am a fallen angel and I have to protect you or I can't return to my land where I come from," She told him.

He nodded and walked over to her "So you're a Guardian Angel."

She nodded and looked down at the ground

He took her chin with his index finger and thumb and made her look up at him "I think you're beautiful," He says bravely.

Esme blushed and didn't know what to do

He leaned down a little. His lips close to her's and she could feel his warmth breath against her face. She closed her eyes and blushed. He finally leaned in the rest of the way and kissed her slowly. She thought for a few minutes before finally deciding to kiss back. He smiled as he kissed her and slowly moved his hands to grip her waist. She hesitantly wrapped her arms around his neck, but moved them back to her side. He grabbed her hands and put them back around his neck. She blushed and let him as he slowly put his hands back down to grip her waist. He backed off a little.