Chapter 5 : Friends with benefits?

I see Porter making his way towards me, with a frown on his face.

Once he got to me, he spoke. "What did Nerdy Marvin want from you?" 

Oh? Porter must of saw Marvin and I talking.

Great.

"He just wanted to apologize." I replied.

"Apologize? Yeah right. He probably just wants to start over from the start where he can try to take you back again." Porter muttered.

"Take me back again? I was never his to begin with." I smiled up at Porter.

Porter's frown quickly faded, and was replaced with a smile.

Porter leaned in and kissed me on the lips. It was a small, sweet, short kiss. 

Once we broke apart we stared at each other, getting lost in each other's eyes.

"Can I tell you how pretty you are?" Porter murmured, as brushed my hair away from my face.

"I don't know, could you?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

Porter rolled his eyes. "I think you're the most beautiful girl in the world." Porter kissed my nose.

I blushed. "Porter Geiss, you are the most sweetest guy in the world." 

Porter grinned and leaned in, once again, kissing me on the lips.

I love the feeling of his warm lips pressed against mine.

I kissed him back softly, our lips moving together in sync.

His hands trailed up my stomach and he began kissing my neck. I could feel his tongue dragging against my neck, while his warm breath tickled my skin. I shivered at his actions.

He kissed the side of my neck, moving down to my collarbone. I bit my lip, as Porter slipped one hand around my waist, bringing me in closer. I wrapped my arms around him, tilting my head back, as he peppered me with kisses. 

Porter lightly tugged at my skin with his teeth, and I gave a slight moan. I could hear his chuckles as he kissed his way up to my jaw. He avoided kissing my lips, teasing me all over. 

I hate it when he teases me. It's like he is testing me.

I moaned, wanting him to just kiss me already, instead of teasing me.

Porter smirked. "So desperate, now are we?" 

My face heated, but before I got to answer, he finally kissed me on the lips.

The kiss was getting deeper and deeper, and I tried hard to sustain myself.

Just as things were becoming more heated, I heard someone coming towards us.

Porter and I quickly pulled apart, breathing heavily.

"Hall monitors. What the hell are they doing outside? Aren't they supposed to be monitoring the halls?" Porter hissed.

I mentally rolled my eyes, but didn't speak, since I was still trying to catch my breath.

"PORTER GEISS! WHERE ARE YOU?" I heard a hall monitor yell.

"Y-you didn't turn yourself in yet?" I squealed, my voice a bit shaky. 

"Why would I?" Porter asked.

"Porter, you have to face your sins, and accept the consequences." I said, with a stern voice. 

"Sins?" Porter replied, looking at me like I was crazy.

"Yes, sins." I repeated, crossing my arms.

"I FOUND HIM! Porter Geiss you're coming with us!" One of the hall monitors declared.

The three hall monitors circled around Porter.

"Greeaat." Porter said, sarcastically. "I'll see you around?" 

I nodded, as they took Porter away to the most horrible place of all...

Detention.

"Wait a minute-" One hall monitor turned towards me  "who are you?"

I gulped. "I-uh-um..oh! Look at the time! I don't want to be late for my class?" It came out more of a question. I quickly grabbed my laptop, and raced off.

Once I was far enough away, I looked back to see if they were following me.

I exhaled when I didn't see them behind me.

I flew inside the school, and started making my way towards the casketeria.

I can't believe I kissed Porter like that again! Wait a minute...did the hall monitors see us making out? 

Everything is happening so fast I have no idea what to do.

Now what? Are me and Porter still friends? We're definitely not boyfriend and girlfriend, since he hasn't asked me out yet. Are we....friends with benefits? This is all too confusing! I need to talk to Porter after...or not, that's too embarrassing.

The images of what happened between Porter and I several minutes ago, passed threw my mind.

Cue the blush.

I spotted Kiyomi in the casketeria, and made my way towards her.

"Hey Kiyomi!" I chirped. 

"Spectra, hey! I didn't know you were still here." Kiyomi said.

"Well, I'm about to leave. I'm waiting for Porter to get out of detention before I say bye." I replied.

"Awww, your leaving? We could of hung out a little bit more." Kiyomi said sadly, with a pout on her face.

"Don't get so sad, I'll definitely visit here tomorrow! I'll make it up to you for not hanging out with you so much today." I suddenly began to blush when thoughts of everything me and Porter did today came into mind.

Oh great, I reminded myself even more of it! 

"Yay! That's great! Uh, Spectra why is your face all red?" Kiyomi asked.

"Oh-uh..I don't know what you're talking about...It's normal." I lied.

"Uh-huh. Anyway, what were you doing all this time? I was looking for you." Kiyomi asked.

"Sorry, I didn't know. I was just hanging out with Porter. You can come hang out with us if you want. I seriously need some time to finish my blog, so if you can keep him occupied that would be a huge help." I said jokingly.

Kiyomi's face turned red, then blue, then a bunch of different shades of colors. 

"I-uh..can't. Real busy...gotta go!" Kiyomi sped off, leaving me standing there, utterly confused.

What just happened? It was like the same thing that happened the last time I talked to her.

Something is going on.

Something Kiyomi is hiding from me.

*****************************************

Author's Note :

Sorry for the bit of a long wait. I started writing this update when I saw that I had 5 votes!! Yes, 5 votes. It may not seem a lot to people, but 5 votes means sooo much to me haha. Thank you so much readers!

What do you think Kiyomi is hiding from Spectra?

Please, VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE!

Thank you for reading! :* 

~xxBrokenSouls