𝟬𝟱 | ❝ 𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗲 ❞

── 𝗗𝗢 𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪 ?ᥫ᭡┃ 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 ❝ 𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗲 ❞

ᥫ᭡┃ 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚
❝ 𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗲 ❞

── 𝗗𝗢 𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪 ?ᥫ᭡┃ 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 ❝ 𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗲 ❞

ᯓִ ࣪𖤐 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚, 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖

Nicholas sat in a puffy leather chair, next to the two directors and producer of the new show. From the beginning Nicholas was always wanted for the show, so for chemistry reasons he had to be there when his soon to be love interest was getting picked. Hence why he asked them to reach out to Rylee.

Nicholas had been praying and hoping that their chemistry was better than anyone else's. He was even willing to act like he wasn't interested in anyone else just so Rylee and him looked better together.

Nicholas quickly bounced his leg up and down all the nerves making its way to him. Not only was he nervous for this role in general but he was nervous to meet Rylee. Ya they text each other all the time but texting is different than real life.

"Nicholas?" Nick snapped out of his thoughts when a hand was waved in front of his face. "Sorry can you repeat that?" He awkwardly scratched the back of his neck being slightly embarrassed.

"Can you go get Rylee first?" The director asked, Nick slowly nodding his head. Nicholas poked his head out and his eyes instantly landed on a short blonde girl talking to a slightly taller redhead woman.

Wow.

Nicholas has always thought Rylee was gorgeous because who wouldn't, but wow. Seeing her in person really did take his breath away. Nick snapped out of his trance noticing he'd been staring for to long.

He loudly cleared his throat, everyone's head whipping over to look at him. "Hey everyone, I'm happy you all could make it to auditions. Our directors would like to see Rylee Minor." Out of the corner of his eye he could see the girls face light up seeing as she would be the first one, having nobody to compare her to just yet.