Chapter five

Sydney's P.O.V
I drove back to Louis's house and gave back Niall's keys.

"Louis lets do something,"I yelled from downstairs.

I heard a loud thud coming from the stairs. So I ran to the stairs to see what happened,and Louis was on the ground.

"Omg Louis what happened,"I said while laughing.

He started pouting and I was still laughing. I pulled him off of the floor.

We walked to the couch and sat and talked.

"Louis."

"Yes Syd."

"Was I not good enough for Liam." I started to tear up.

"Don't cry Liam is a butthead and you will always be better in my opinion."

"Awhh Louis I love ya."

"I love you too Syd."

We hugged for a minute and then we went back to talking about random shit.

"Sydney omg we should go camping."

"Louis are you serious."

"Why wouldn't I be serious."

"I might die but okay and where are we gonna camp anyway."

"There's this one place I use to go with my dad and its huge."

"Okayy we have to get the rest of the people on board."

We texted everybody even Liam. He texted Louis back and said if Danielle.

"Well I don't care I'm just not gonna talk to her."

He laughed and replied. I got a text from an unknown number.

From:900-7000
Stay away from Liam

"Uhh Louis someone texted me."

He grabbed my phone and called the number.

"Oh hey Danielle are you with Liam,"he answered.

"Oh well Sydney doesn't want Liam."

He hung up after and we called everybody to make sure it was okay.

We're going camping in a week. Great six days with the Liam James Payne.

"I'm gonna order pizza,"Louis said and I started laughing after.

I didn't even know why I was laughing I just felt like it.

"Sydney are you okay."

"Yeah,"I was still laughing. Harry came in the door after five minutes of laughing.

"Are you okay Syd,"he asked.

"I've never laughed so hard in my life."

He looked at me confused and Louis started laughing. The pizza came fifteen minutes later.

"Man this is good pizza,"I kinda sounded drunk but who cares. They laughed.

"We should go out tonight," Harry suggested.

Me and Louis nodded. I got my bag and went into the bathroom to change. I brought a striped tank top,with light washed pants and tall boots.

I put my hair in a fishtail braid and went out of the bathroom to find Harry in his boxers changing. He blushed and I continued walking downstairs.

"Louis what bar are we going to."

"Which ever one is the closet because we're walking."

I groaned and went and sat on the couch. Harry came down the stairs and we all looked decent. I grabbed my sunglasses because I'm with 2/5 members of One Direction.

We walked like 5 blocks to this ghetto club. I'm surprised no one knew who we were. We walked in and immediately walked to the bar.

"I'll take a margarita and whatever they want."

They ordered and we drank a lot. It was like 2 am and I was bored so I called Liam.

"Hello,"I heard a voice mumble.

"Sorry to wake ya Liam but you should come to this bar me,Louis,and Harry."

"I'll be right over,which bar."

"The one closest to Louis's house."

He hung up and ten minutes later I was being dragged out. We got to Louis's house five minutes later.

Harry and Louis got out but Liam pulled me down when I got up.

"What Liam." As I turned around he kissed me. We kissed for a minute and I turned around. I walked out of the car. I turned around to see Liam hurt.

I went upstairs to someone's room. Louis and Harry were already sleeping,so I laid next to them.

I woke up to flashes and two groans. It was so early.

"Why did you wake me up this early,"I groaned.

Niall and Alexis started laughing. Harry just threw a pillow at them.
All of a sudden Liam came into the room and everyone got quiet.

"Come on we have an interview in two hours,"Liam groaned.

We all rolled our eyes and got up.

"Alexis what are gonna do for four hours." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Bye Louis text me later you too Harry." Alexis pulled my out of the house and we walked to her car.

We got in and I laid the seat back but Alexis needed me to talk to her.

"Niall and I did the dirty last night." I smirked and then started laughing.

"Did you use protection."

She glared at me and continued driving. I texted Niall to see if they did.

To: Nialler
Did you use protection?

From: Carrot-Master Louis
Omg I'm dying,Paul read the text you sent to Niall

To: Carrot-Master Louis
Really tell him I said sorry

From: Nialler
You make me mad

I was texting Louis and Niall the whole way home. I went on Snapchat and I got two from Harry and Louis.

Harry's had a picture of Niall's face really red. Louis recorded Niall. I was dying and Alexis was laughing too.

We got home and I went to go shower. After I'm eating and then going to bed.

"Alexis I'm gonna take a shower."

"Okay and call Liam after Niall said so."

I groaned and then took a nice shower. After I changed into sweatpants and a tank top.

I went into the kitchen and made myself a waffle. Once I was done eating my waffle I called Liam.

It rang two times and he finally answered.

"Hello,"I heard a strong British accent say.

"Uhh Liam you needed me to call."

He hesitated at first.

"Yeahh um I'm sorry for kissing you its just never mind I have to go bye."

He hung up and I sat on the couch feeling lifeless. Never could I ever love/have feelings for Liam Payne ever again.