Its the start of something new

Let me tell you who I am. Im Ricky Dillon, a singer and daily blog guy. I missed o2l. What was that? O2l is a band made up of the coolest guys I know.
"What's up, its Ricky," I said, to my camera. A video blog was what I wanted to do. Talk to people who shared my thoughts. There were haters, but I knew how to deal with them.
"Well I thought it would be fun to do a parody of a song, so thats what I'm doing. Lets see what should I do?" I hummed while picking out a song.
"Unconditionally," I said quietly. I started singing, I loved doing blogs it was fun and I loved singing.
"Well I will see you soon. I love you all commet and give a thumbs up if you liked it! Subscribe and get all my new videos, also follow me on twitter. Snapchat which is in the descriptions." I said turning off the camera.
"Wow," I heard a remark, so I turned around. It was Trev. I know, I know you're all saying the promotion guy, but when you get to know him hes not what most people think.
"Hey dude!" I said. Trevor was cool I liked him, he was a kid. Not by age, but for his Insaness. I don't mean Kians. But Trevor was a guy who made something into a big dramatic run. He's like a television show, lifely, and colorful. Trevor had brown hair, bright blue eyes and freckles.
"Hey Ricky," Trev smiled and looked at my pokemon with an amused face. I laughed, as he looked through more of the collections.
"So..What's up," I asked smiling. Trevor looked up and sat by me, he smiled and looked to me.
"Just wanted to see you, since...you know," I did know. He was talking about the fight JC, Kian, Sam, Conner, Trevor, and I had last week.
"Oh that," I laughed. The fight was pretty serious. Kian was already in the kitchen, when Trevor and I got here. I guess he was getting food, but he was angry. All in all Kian got mad at Trevor , Sam, and I. While JC sided with Kian.
"Yeah... Do you think it was wrong to agree with Sam," Trevor asked, as I raised an eyebrow. I shook my head, but then fixed my hair.
"Its not wrong to agree with someone, when you really have nothing bad to reason," I said. Trevor smiled, but laughed.
"Voice of reason right there," his perky voice said pointing at me. I smiled and Trevor clapped, whistling.
"Dude! You got smoothie on my shirt," Kian said, possibly pushing JC with a laugh. That wasn't a problem what the problem was, I could hear them right by the door. I know usually I wouldn't care if they were by my room, but now I was just annoyed by the way they were just there to annoy us.
"Ughh," I signed. There were more noises falling after what had just happened.