Chapter 23: The catastrophes (2)

A/n: Guys... I think my deskmate knew I wrote fanfic on wattpad. And she even asked what the name of the fanfic I wrote was. 🗿

But I didn't want to tell her about this.

What should I say to her? Or should I keep quiet?

________________________

*Yawn*

Seoyun lay comfortably on the couch and crossed his legs as he rested his head on his arm. Sooyoung's loud laughter woke him up causing him to look over at Dokja's dramatic face.

Then his gaze shifted to the werewolf who named Lycaon Isparang was meditating as if he was enlightened something from Dokja.

[The constellation 'Prisoner of the Golden Headband' is amazed by how pathetic the incarnation 'Kim Dokja' is.]

[The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is disappointed by the carelessness of the incarnation 'Kim Dokja'.]

[The constellation 'Lady of Grace' laughs at this humorous situation.]

[The constellation 'Moon in the Mysterious Night' smiles faintly at this humorous situation.]

[The constellation 'Knight of the Brightest Star' sneeres at the incarnation 'Kim Dokja'.]

[The constellation 'Lord of Immortality and Eternity' clicks his tongue in disappointment at the pathetic of the incarnation 'Kim Dokja'.]

"Hey, let me learn the way of the wind instead." Sooyoung pointed her thumb at her and said with a grin: "It doesn't matter who learns it, right?"

"Only those with the protection symbol can learn [The Way of the Wind]." Dokja said in a flat voice.

"Hmmm. Yoo Jonghyuk was supposed to learn that skill in the novel. So We just live to him." Sooyoung said as she put her hands on her hips: "Let's go look for him. We can just make him stronger and get through this."

"Yoo Jonghyuk doesn't listen to others." Dokja put on a bored face and rolled his eyes.

"I'll seduce him." Sooyoung looked confident and boastful.

"Don't worry, I'm his companion." Seoyun patted Sooyoung's shoulder, startling her.

Sooyoung: "!" She almost forgot Seoyun was here!

Dokja still didn't want to find Jonghyuk because he remembered how he hit Jonghyuk last time: "No, Seoyun-ah. You'll be in danger--"

"Help, please!"

A voice echoed, attracting the attention of Dokja's group.

"He's severely injured!"

They quickly ran to where the other person's voice came from and when they arrived, they saw a man and the body of... Yoo Jonghyuk?

Jonghyuk's eyes were closed, he seemed to have passed out from Dokja's punch earlier.

"We have to save him, right? He's the main character." Sooyoung narrowed her eyes and said hesitantly: "But if we do......"

Sooyoung recalled her previous avatar's head being crushed by Jonghyuk: "..."

Dokja recalled when he was being chased by Jonghyuk: "..."

"..." Joo-the most peaceful one-Seoyun watched Sooyoung and Dokja contemplate their lives after they saved Jonghyuk.

Meanwhile, Sooyoung and Dokja were thinking of ways to both saved Jonghyuk and stopped him from killing them.